The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
so Titanfall is only 16 gbs. thought it'd be higher (cod ghosts is 40, the beta was 5). its still gonna take awhile considering a lot of people are gonna be downloading it that day. figure I'll take the next 2 days off rather than release day so I can dl it while at work and come home with it ready. sitting there staring at the progress bar might drive me crazy

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
so the info on the box of the Titanfall console bundle states you need 40 gbs hard drive space. so yeah, im definitely not taking the day off if its that big a download

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
so the info on the box of the Titanfall console bundle states you need 40 gbs hard drive space. so yeah, im definitely not taking the day off if its that big a download
Shouldn't need to as preloading is FINALLY coming to consoles

edit: my bad, only on PC

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Not a real big fan of the Xbox One. Huge step back from the 360 and I think the 360 is the best online gaming console to me. It was 99.9% perfect. Just very much disappointed in the console as a whole right now.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
What has you so disappointed?
Just a few nagging things. Like the party system was messed up for a minute but it suppose to get an update in March. Before that if you was partied up and playing Madden or 2K if someone was to jump in your party it would disconnect you out of your match regardless who you are playing. Madden still has the blind ranked matches, you never know who you are playing until the end of the match and if someone were to quit you could never know who you played as they did away with the recent played list. I only have 80 gig worth of storage left out of 500 and with no external HDD support yet I am going to have to delete some saves off of it to make room. I have 9 total disc games for it plus the full version of KI. I don't have as many games on my PS4 but sometime in the summer I am going to add a 1TB HDD in it. Just a few other like nagging quirks. Overall I am disappointed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just a few nagging things. Like the party system was messed up for a minute but it suppose to get an update in March. Before that if you was partied up and playing Madden or 2K if someone was to jump in your party it would disconnect you out of your match regardless who you are playing. Madden still has the blind ranked matches, you never know who you are playing until the end of the match and if someone were to quit you could never know who you played as they did away with the recent played list. I only have 80 gig worth of storage left out of 500 and with no external HDD support yet I am going to have to delete some saves off of it to make room. I have 9 total disc games for it plus the full version of KI. I don't have as many games on my PS4 but sometime in the summer I am going to add a 1TB HDD in it. Just a few other like nagging quirks. Overall I am disappointed.

Yeah, I never used the party system on 360 so I can't really speak on that, and you got nine games already?:patrice:

I guess these are issues that don't effect me but are issues nonetheless. They've been doing a good job with updates so far hopefully your issues will be fixed soon.

Here's what the party update will be like

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Yeah, I never used the party system on 360 so I can't really speak on that, and you got nine games already?:patrice:

I guess these are issues that don't effect me but are issues nonetheless. They've been doing a good job with updates so far hopefully your issues will be fixed soon.

Here's what the party update will be like

That party system was to me the big, big reason Xbox surpassed the PS3 IMO. It was a console breaker. For all my friends to be in a party and talk like we talking on the phone and everyone can be playing different games, that was monster. PS3 did not have it so we did not fukk with it at all after that. The PS4 has it but I don't have a lot of friends to test it to see how it works. I am getting Titanfall. I liked it but I think after about a month it will become repetitive. They really should have made it 12 v 12 instead of adding the bots on it. People KD ratio will be inflated because of that.