The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
New http://www.oxm.co.uk/67392/microsoft-to-reveal-three-cool-lift-london-games-very-soon/

Remember the four new games in development at Microsoft's new Lift London studio, the ones that will apparently "redefine what triple-A represents"? You can expect to lay eyes on three of them in the not too distant future.

That's according to studio head Lee Schuneman, who spoke to OXM as part of the London Calling feature in our Christmas 2013 issue. "We've got a high bar for innovation," he said, during an interview recorded in November. "We have three cool titles in development that we'll reveal very soon."
http://www.oxm.co.uk/67429/expect-b...ll-mystery-square-enix-trailers-this-weekend/

Weary of the Xbox One's launch line-up already? Champing of the bit for more news of the console's 2014 offerings, and in particular Respawn's hysterically well-received Titanfall? You should probably tune into the Spike VGX Awards on 7th December, then - there's something in the wind, something "big". Titanic, even.

According to Spike TV host Geoff Keighley (yes, Gran, the man from the Doritos ads), we can expect "big new reveals" at the event, which will also screen the first actual gameplay footage of Remedy's sci-fi sleuth and shoot 'em up Quantum Break.

More games on the way brehs:blessed:
This nikkas is gonna make me go broke, I must resist :to:

I dont know if I can DR3 and Killer instinct are some fun ass games I never thought I would enjoy them this much :noah:

And these are only launch games can't wait to see what the future holds :whoo:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How Extensive Is That Kinect Workout shyt? Just Curious, Is It A Bunch Of Trial/Demo shyt Or Is There A Full Program There?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Nice Cant Wait To Try This shyt, I Already Go To The Gym In The Evenings But Im Looking To Add A Little Something Extra, Helps That Its Free And Conveniently At Home

I Just Read A Review On It And They Said They Make It Real Fun To Track Your Progress And Reach Goals

----

While you tackle the different workouts the Kinect will track your movement and muscle engagement to make sure you are working out the right way. If you don’t lift your legs high enough, it’ll tell you. If you do, it’ll encourage you. Your body (in grey) will appear on the right hand side of the screen and your muscles will light up when you use them to show you how you are doing. The tracking is pretty well done and for most of the routines the Kinect works like a charm.

:wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
How Extensive Is That Kinect Workout shyt? Just Curious, Is It A Bunch Of Trial/Demo shyt Or Is There A Full Program There?

Its actually really good. Its free try out so download the app and give it a shot. Unfortuantely, the entire Insanity and P90X aren't on there yet, just a few videos from each. There are a ton of workout videos on there, so you will have alot to choose from.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I completed my first 10 min workout yesterday, and man it was a pain to get through...you have a choice on what you want to work out...take a look through the app/game.

Plus tying achievements to it will probably motivate me to keep going back even tho im lazy