The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

*exits thread*

Na..... Just want you to be better than that...

I'm good though.... About to finish school and just accepted a new position at this company..... Oh and a fam member of mine beat Cancer... Life is great breh!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Project Spark beta should be opening for Win 8 this week (hopefully :sadbron:). Finally get a dose of what's to come early next year.

Intro video.

Taken in-game. You'd be surprised how little post processing was done. :lawd:

If you care to see them break down the 'making of'

Skip to 24:20

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Project Spark beta should be opening for Win 8 this week (hopefully :sadbron:). Finally get a dose of what's to come early next year.

Intro video.

Taken in-game. You'd be surprised how little post processing was done. :lawd:

If you care to see them break down the 'making of'

Skip to 23:20

Been waiting forever for that beta :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ryse looks fukking incredible 1st time playing it:banderas:

My boy got it and said the game is better than what critics are saying

That Project Spark though? If that was a PS4 game... That would be the type of game I would shyt on and say looks boring and say I never play that game. Well, it's an X1 game..... And I still feel the same.... Not my type of game

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My boy got it and said the game is better than what critics are saying

That Project Spark though? If that was a PS4 game... That would be the type of game I would shyt on and say looks boring and say I never play that game. Well, it's an X1 game..... And I still feel the same.... Not my type of game

Different strokes. :manny:

Game has some crazy potential and already shows promise judging from the live streams. Once the community gets their hands on it :banderas: One big hub of indie styled games everyone can participate in to create. OR... just sit back and let others do the heavy lifting and play their creations. Will only get better with time. Creation methods will be discovered and shared, more content and features will be added, serious creation groups will emerge and create some ill shyt. The potential's there.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i'm going to work, if anyone add me message me because you know the new OS is :trash: as far as letting me know who's new

if you have any feedback don't forget to hit up http://xboxfeedback.com/

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Having both consoles now and pretty much all launch titles (excluding NBA 2K14), I have to say that Ryse, graphically, has impressed me the most (Killzone a close 2nd, though I know NBA will be somewhere in the mix).

Gonna use the EB Games satisfaction guarantee after I pass it to exchange for something else but it is definitely visually stunning, despite it being a one and done game, and is a good example to use to show off next gen capabilities (repetitiveness and longevity aside).

Them double kills though :ohlawd:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
New http://www.oxm.co.uk/67392/microsoft-to-reveal-three-cool-lift-london-games-very-soon/

Remember the four new games in development at Microsoft's new Lift London studio, the ones that will apparently "redefine what triple-A represents"? You can expect to lay eyes on three of them in the not too distant future.

That's according to studio head Lee Schuneman, who spoke to OXM as part of the London Calling feature in our Christmas 2013 issue. "We've got a high bar for innovation," he said, during an interview recorded in November. "We have three cool titles in development that we'll reveal very soon."
http://www.oxm.co.uk/67429/expect-b...ll-mystery-square-enix-trailers-this-weekend/

Weary of the Xbox One's launch line-up already? Champing of the bit for more news of the console's 2014 offerings, and in particular Respawn's hysterically well-received Titanfall? You should probably tune into the Spike VGX Awards on 7th December, then - there's something in the wind, something "big". Titanic, even.

According to Spike TV host Geoff Keighley (yes, Gran, the man from the Doritos ads), we can expect "big new reveals" at the event, which will also screen the first actual gameplay footage of Remedy's sci-fi sleuth and shoot 'em up Quantum Break.

More games on the way brehs:blessed: