The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/07/microsoft-to-reveal-unannounced-xbox-one-title-at-gamescom/

Microsoft has said to be revealing a new unannounced Xbox One title at gamescom this month. Stop the bus! It’s a shocker!

Speaking with Gamefront – as translated by GAF – an alleged source close to Microsoft told the site, “”Yes, there will be an unannounced game for Xbox One shown for the first time.”

Yeah, it’s so thin it’s anorexic, but considering recent rumours regarding Microsoft franchises as of late, we could be looking at something interesting if this is true.

For one, what about Phil Spencer’s recent harping about Crackdown?

Or how about what about that rumoured Unreal Engine 4 project over at Lionhead?

Thoughts?

New Exclusive Title? :lupe:

Xbox Live Features

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live#features

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Got a question for the Xbox cats here

I'm looking to put a preorder in for the X1 but only am preordering from Amazon (no tax plus Prime)

Problem is, only Standard Editions are left at Amazon and those are first come first served.

Should I just bite the bullet and preorder a Standard now or wait till After Gamescom or before release and see if Amazon will stock some Day Ones in before then?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Got a question for the Xbox cats here

I'm looking to put a preorder in for the X1 but only am preordering from Amazon (no tax plus Prime)

Problem is, only Standard Editions are left at Amazon and those are first come first served.

Should I just bite the bullet and preorder a Standard now or wait till After Gamescom or before release and see if Amazon will stock some Day Ones in before then?

I would probably wait after release to see. If you don't want too wait. Hey :yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

shottas2.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
TVs have had this feature for years. HDMI CEC will let you sync up your devices and cut them on together. its been on the Playstation 3 for i while. i used to use it before i got a Harmony remote. i guess it is new for Xbox fans because the 360 never supported that.

Yup...same way ps3 didn't have party-chat :mjpls: