The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but thats when them duracells died. Using a micro usb cable now but I think I'm gonna cop that play and charge kit tomorrow
:laff: word i just figured that out those shyts eat duracells so im glad that shyt came with that usb and i got a play & charge kit too

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I didn't even really watch the video. I've played it on both consoles. that's kinda what I've come up with... but who knows... just my opinion. I'll tell you what though... Doing that calibration for xbox makes a huge difference especially in 2k.

how do you do that and what does it do ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the ending of ryse and wondering why the fukk this shyt is averaging a 6 this game is pretty good :dahell:
nikkas said all it is hack n slash well DUHHHHH wtf are roman soldiers supposed to do i mean could they have added different weapons ? maybe but nikkas wasnt complaining about that when they were playing double dragon back in the day

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if you games keep freezing like 2k14 for instance this is why and this is how to fix it

http://n4g.com/news/1402181/xbox-on...-to-load-due-to-possible-ram-issues-fix-found

"I been saying for days how to fix this and my way is easier. You have to quit out of apps and games by hovering over the app or game if it freezes and hit the start button (3 lines) and go to quit. Do this in the dashboard part while you highlighting (hovering) over things you started earlier. Now just restart the app or game and it should work. It helps to keep closing (quit) apps and games you start up that you no longer care to have running in the back ground. To avoid these issues. If you have to many open from playing all day and you opening things that are more or less only using once be mindfull and close it out after you done. It's a small maintance you have to do but its easier then unplugging the system."