The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
5th time I been kicked out tonight terrible

fukk Dice they lost my damn campaign mode progress.

I know everyone Shyt on Madden but my girl bought me it and I have to admit the gameplay is good. The pass rush is there and each team plays exactly like they do in real life. The time management is good by the A.I

The smart glass feature is amazing and skies the limit with this Xbox One ShytShyt

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

I know everyone Shyt on Madden but my girl bought me it and I have to admit the gameplay is good. The pass rush is there and each team plays exactly like they do in real life. The time management is good by the A.I

The smart glass feature is amazing and skies the limit with this Xbox One ShytShyt
U want to run one tonight?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why cant i find any matches online in KI? It just keeps searching and then fails
You have to watch TV first

Yoooo, the Xbox One version is superior :gladbron:
I heard your comment, but I don't agree RICO. You missed out on some features that you could see in almost every comparison
The facial expressions. Everytime someone dunked or shot the ball, peep there faces.
On PS4, its this soft bytchmade Grant Hill face after every move.
On XB1, the players look realistic, they look mad. You see the impact of every play

And at the end. You see Jordan look all soft on PS4, then on XB1 you see that tongue out on patrol (no homo)

And Lebron look like High School Lebron on PS4, grown man lebron on xbox. Hollaback :win:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to watch TV first

Yoooo, the Xbox One version is superior :gladbron:
I heard your comment, but I don't agree RICO. You missed out on some features that you could see in almost every comparison
The facial expressions. Everytime someone dunked or shot the ball, peep there faces.
On PS4, its this soft bytchmade Grant Hill face after every move.
On XB1, the players look realistic, they look mad. You see the impact of every play

And at the end. You see Jordan look all soft on PS4, then on XB1 you see that tongue out on patrol (no homo)

And Lebron look like High School Lebron on PS4, grown man lebron on xbox. Hollaback :win:

I didn't even really watch the video. I've played it on both consoles. that's kinda what I've come up with... but who knows... just my opinion. I'll tell you what though... Doing that calibration for xbox makes a huge difference especially in 2k.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Idk bout copping 2k14? is that shyt good? is the gameplay good?

Been living that pirate life on Assassin's Creed though. Game is straight piff

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj

Hopefully i can find one cheap this weekend .. I was top 100 online on madden 12,.. I didn't like madden 13 because of the crazy man coverage(5th dude in the depth chart covering like he's Revis) and everyone playing faq defense..

Madden 12 if a defense dropped the whole team into coverage your could run a draw.. Madden 13 the draw game was weak.. So everyone played man with a qb spy and drop d ends in purples.. That shyt used to get me hot..

Next gen please let the draws work and I'm back