The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I think this game will surprise a lot of people. It looks great, plays great, is a really fun pick up and play party game, but has a lot of depth that the fighting game heads can sink their teeth into. I been to more than a few X1 events here - young, old, male, female, gamers, non-gamers - everyone has a blast with it

I'm hoping it's good, still shytty no TJ Combo to start with, hopefully he comes next season.

THe recent news that old sticks and gamepads won't work on the XBOX One pisses me off, luckily I'm a pad player so as long as that D-Pad is good, I'll adapt.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm hoping it's good, still shytty no TJ Combo to start with, hopefully he comes next season.

THe recent news that old sticks and gamepads won't work on the XBOX One pisses me off, luckily I'm a pad player so as long as that D-Pad is good, I'll adapt.
it'll take a minute to get used to the click of the dpad but its smooth sailing after that. I agree with you about TJ Combo but for real, I'm just glad Killer Instinct is back :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ryse: Son of Rome may not yet be available to gamers worldwide, but enough of them have already gotten their mitts on the game that they've begun posting user reviews of the game on Xbox Live through the Microsoft's recently released Smartglass app.

Regardless of what the press (that's us!) might say about the game in a couple days time, the verdict for Ryse: Son of Rome, at least among those who've already experienced it, is in—and people are absolutely loving the game.

The game has a score of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 644 ratings. For a game that's not even out yet, that's impressive, to say the least, and bodes well for the game should critics and members of the press feel the same way about it.

:shaq:

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...-games-early-user-reviews-are-in-on-xbox-one/

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
xbox_one_whitesilver-590x330.jpg

:noah:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ummmm...
I was looking forward to using Twitch off launch :shaq2: 2014 is only about 5 weeks away, we'll be heavily occupied :youngsabo:
And its not like we all watching ppl play Killzone via live streams. We did it on launch night, haven't thought about it since :heh:
My PC handles all my multimedia needs and fits in my entertainment center and is plugged up to my TV. All I need a game console for is to play games.
I guess Steambox has no chance either because winb has a PC hooked up to his TV already :damn:
It's crying because it knows that it's little brother is going to come through and crush the buildings. Those are tears of joy.
I think the XB1 is more like a big brother we just didn't know about, we'll call him. Cooler :blessed:
Just sold one of my Xbox One pre-orders for $700. :banderas:

I'm seriously considering going to a midnight launch and getting another 1-2 more. I already have another personal console reserved awaiting release delivery courtesy of Amazon.

:ohlawd: The gawds at M$ will have us eating so lovely this year! :to: :to:
Where did you sell it, ebay or craigslist