The Official XBOX WON Thread - News and Info

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just played killer instinct @ the microsoft store brehs:banderas::blessed: That game there is a problem

The console reacts so smoothly brehs I'm excited
I think this game will surprise a lot of people. It looks great, plays great, is a really fun pick up and play party game, but has a lot of depth that the fighting game heads can sink their teeth into. I been to more than a few X1 events here - young, old, male, female, gamers, non-gamers - everyone has a blast with it

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Not everyone has a setup like yours breh.Newsflash your opinion isn't the majority.Alot of society isn't that tech savvy.X1 provides a simple way to combine all forms of entertainment into 1 device.I respect their vision they want to control your living room.WTF is the problem

We are the minority. I had a childhood friend come over, he lives out of state in South Carolina now. He used to be into gaming, was talking about getting back into gaming by saying that he was thinking about getting a PS3. So, that goes to show how far out of the loop he is. He comes to the mancave and no lie, the nikka was like with the way I got shyt set up. Game shelving on the wall, switching between television and monitor for the computer, changing channels on direct tv with my tablet, etc... Basically, we are the far and few between, not everyone is like that. People want to have some of that functionality at a fraction of the cost. The Xbox One gives them that. It's going to do astoundingly well, just watch.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It's crying because it knows that it's little brother is going to come through and crush the buildings.

My 360 knows what time it is though, it's now in the video game hall of fame, one of the best consoles ever made, plus IMO the controller is best by far, no other console has a controller as good as the 360, the one might top it though

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
My 360 knows what time it is though, it's now in the video game hall of fame, one of the best consoles ever made, plus IMO the controller is best by far, no other console has a controller as good as the 360, the one might top it though

I held the XB1 controller for a few minutes. It sits in the spot in the entertainment center where the XB1 is going to go. Great controller, only time will tell if it's better.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Brehs I want to buy NBA 2K14 so bad but I have not bought a sports game since NFL2K series :bryan:I fear Im going to suck ass :sadbron: I wish they would bring SSX back loved the game back in the day.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just sold one of my Xbox One pre-orders for $700. :banderas:

I'm seriously considering going to a midnight launch and getting another 1-2 more. I already have another personal console reserved awaiting release delivery courtesy of Amazon.

:ohlawd: The gawds at M$ will have us eating so lovely this year! :to: :to:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no lie as much as I keep up the all tht is consoles, I still don't know whats so special (outside having the gawd system) about having a day one xb1? Does it look different?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no lie as much as I keep up the all tht is consoles, I still don't know whats so special (outside having the gawd system) about having a day one xb1? Does it look different?

The console and the controler has a day one sticker and the box is black.

There really is no difference

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I want to buy NBA 2K14 so bad but I have not bought a sports game since NFL2K series :bryan:I fear Im going to suck ass :sadbron: I wish they would bring SSX back loved the game back in the day.
EA Sports BIG needs to come back with more games.