The Official Xbox One X Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'all sound pretty happy.

I can't wait to open my shyt up. :ohlawd: It's hard but I'm still holding out until my 4K comes on Monday... I don't want to experience it at 1080P as the first time. :noah:

The shyt I'm waiting to see for it is
PUBG,
State of Decay 2,:feedme:
Whenever they release the next gears shyt will be :whew:
I love sidescrollers so I'm waiting for that The Last Night.

When that next Battlefield drops though. :wow: And please let me get another Rainbow Six Siege before this generation ends. :feedme:
You know why you should open that bad boy up right now. Because they say it makes games look better if you play it on a 1080p
Once you get your 4K you won't have much of a need to play games in that reso anymore. So you might as well see what it can do now while you still can :francis:
didn't buy one.

But it's Rekkapryde as well

I'm good until the nickel drops
GTFOH :stopitslime:
Yooo that shyt is a HUGE difference in HDR, I thought it was just me....

I'm noticing the HDR lighting is better on here vs. the Pro for alot of my other games too; including COD, Battlefront 2 and FIFA....
@Rekkapryde GTFOH :stopitslime:
I can cop a one x and a 4K tv for a little over 1k. Or I could build a gtx 1060 pc :patrice: leaning towards the pc atm
Do you have a 4K HDR monitor tho :dame:
A lot of people need to rewatch or watch this before they rush out and buy a 4K TV for this console. No TVs on the market currently support this tech but 2018 TVs will.

These ballin ass ballers don't wanna hear all that slim :camby:

:salute:
Yep the gap will get wider to console hasn't nearly been fleshed out by developers yet.Like I said dudes doing themselves a disservice not copping because of console loyalty
I don’t know. When I put the HDR on the field looked dull.. It’s not as bright and vibrant to me. I would love to know how to properly calibrate my TV. I copped a 4K HDR Samsung yesterday as well
Go to your setting on the xbox, it has calibration tools in it bruh :myman: What model TV do you have?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know why you should open that bad boy up right now. Because they say it makes games look better if you play it on a 1080p
Once you get your 4K you won't have much of a need to play games in that reso anymore. So you might as well see what it can do now while you still can :francis:

GTFOH :stopitslime:

Do you have a 4K HDR monitor tho :dame:

These ballin ass ballers don't wanna hear all that slim :camby:

:salute:

Go to your setting on the xbox, it has calibration tools in it bruh :myman: What model TV do you have?

Where's your X1X and 4K HDR TV? :mjpls:

Until then, you need to leave these threads and shut da hell up wit yo window shopper ass :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don’t know. When I put the HDR on the field looked dull.. It’s not as bright and vibrant to me. I would love to know how to properly calibrate my TV. I copped a 4K HDR Samsung yesterday as well
rtings.com will have settings pre made for your tv

one thing i learned though, that vivid and bright color shyt is really not considered good. you just overdoing it and you think it looks good.. when you see what real videographers look at, you'll see your shyt is way off the grid. it's supposed to be natural light and color

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
rtings.com will have settings pre made for your tv

one thing i learned though, that vivid and bright color shyt is really not considered good. you just overdoing it and you think it looks good.. when you see what real videographers look at, you'll see your shyt is way off the grid. it's supposed to be natural light and color
Yeah I like the settings now with the HDR. You are right about that. It just took me some gettin used to

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm blowing the dust off this Xbox Elite controller. Hope the damn thing doesn't fall apart as cheaply made as these things are.