The Official Xbox One X Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yep the gap will get wider to console hasn't nearly been fleshed out by developers yet.Like I said dudes doing themselves a disservice not copping because of console loyalty
Nah, I could understand it.

At the end of the day, I procrastinated like a muh as I just never purchased the PS4 PRO.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yooo that shyt is a HUGE difference in HDR, I thought it was just me....

I'm noticing the HDR lighting is better on here vs. the Pro for alot of my other games too; including COD, Battlefront 2 and FIFA....
I don’t know. When I put the HDR on the field looked dull.. It’s not as bright and vibrant to me. I would love to know how to properly calibrate my TV. I copped a 4K HDR Samsung yesterday as well

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hmmm, maybe i just need to get used to it. Feels hollow to me, buttons not as responsive as ps4.
It's a bit bigger.

You are probably so used to the Ps4 controller. Muscle memory is hard to overcome. Lol

What's your gamertag, Breh?

Mine is DPresidential

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I 100% agree. The thumb sticks are in the perfect location. I hate the thumb stick location on the PlayStation controller.
It depends. It’s def better for shooters. PlayStation controller is a direct derivative of the SNES controller tho. So I feel it’s better for certain kinda games. And the PS4 controller is doper when u add thumb sticks. That Elite controller is a beast tho. Prolly the best controller I’ve ever used.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It depends. It’s def better for shooters. PlayStation controller is a direct derivative of the SNES controller tho. So I feel it’s better for certain kinda games. And the PS4 controller is doper when u add thumb sticks. That Elite controller is a beast tho. Prolly the best controller I’ve ever used.
I have an elite too. It’s the goat controller