Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wait wait...what?

Explain breh... I might have to cancel. :ohhh:
It works completely fine for the one X. I have one in there now. But people always want to be all snobby and say they only want SSDs for their console. :mjlol:

Besides at 100gb a games that 1 TB HDD looks funny in the light. :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It works completely fine for the one X. I have one in there now. But people always want to be all snobby and say they only want SSDs for their console. :mjlol:

Besides at 100gb a games that 1 TB HDD looks funny in the light. :francis:
Oh okay, cool.

Yea, I saw that SSDs are ridiculously expensive right now. fukk that.

I have an external drive for my Xbox One S already, and it's been great.

Okay, I'm happy with the purchase now.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
tried to get the x today called rapestop they said they had one left first come first serve im so im like cool im on my way i tell dude if he sells it let me know i aint tryna come up there for nothin....10 min later i got the call nikka told me he sold it....but on another note idk if it's with this new update or im just late but now i just found out that u can capture screenshots and clips in 1080p im on xboxclips right now lookin at my shyt like :ohhh: i know it aint X1 level shyt but damn im impressed

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
It’s wack that my 2tb gears of war limited edition goes for the same trade in value as any other Xbox one s :dahell:

I copped this gaming wheel, shifter, and pedals for the Xbox so I’m really close to pulling the trigger on the X. But I’ve only had this one S for 1 year. Seems like a waste. Going to cop Forza for the 1st time in my life.

Hope I don’t regret buying the Xbox wheel over the PlayStation one.