The Official Xbox One X Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fell asleep before the midnight launch. I gotta get a shape up and head into work so could be another day before I pick it up.

Double check and make sure they’ll hold it until tomorrow. They are suppose to hold it 8 or 24 hours depending on where you reserved it at.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so i put in the halo 5 disc..... 45gb update.. takes 4 hours.. finally im ready to play right? nah another 65gb update. :wow:

i went to walmart to cop this morning but they only had two... so i looked on bestbuy hoping to order online and they had a pickup option, copped. :wow::banderas:

been doing updates all day.

edit: forza 7 65gb download :smh:

:gucci: aw hell nah man I aint goin through this bullshyt again

Here I am rushing my girl so we can get home to my shyt and I gotta wait a MINIMUM of 2 hours before I can do anything :martin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All of the enhanced HDR games are going to have huge updates. Just know that. The new file transfer system is nice if you're low on space and need to move items being able to move multiple from one HDD to the other. I'd recommend anyone switching over to save their settings (privacy, tv, etc) to save them some small amount of stress.

Things to note, not all TVs 4kHDR perform flawlessly with the One X. There's a change you TV hangs switching between HDR and non HDR (green screen/washed colors). I've experienced it mainly when jumping from 2k18/netflix to one guide.