The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I know ppl shyt on myfaction(and rightfully so, I'm never paying them a dime extra in that mode) but there's alot of satisfaction you get using an 83 rated HBK to beat a 96 rated Roman Reigns after they kick out of sweet chin music 3 times.

Idk how I'm supposed to beat Regal in 5 minutes using sandman tho.
I did it for the fun of it since we can use weapons legally. I cheated in the Roman and Bronson matches. and it is impossible. Hit that mf with everything and he kicks out. He gets you with a combo plus with you not being able to counter all of a sudden :stopitslime: you end up stunned then that's match over cause the AI likes to go for pins off the basic moves :snoop:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm down on the Macafee dlc pack as everyone else but there's a silver lining. The fact that these dudes ain't wrestlers means they can have whatever moves they want to give them. So hopefully they go HAM with crazy new moves and finishers that are missing in the game. Still waiting on the Moonwalk DDT for these Mike Jack CAWs to cook with.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I did it for the fun of it since we can use weapons legally. I cheated in the Roman and Bronson matches. and it is impossible. Hit that mf with everything and he kicks out. He gets you with a combo plus with you not being able to counter all of a sudden :stopitslime: you end up stunned then that's match over cause the AI likes to go for pins off the basic moves :snoop:

yeah it's so hard. Plus Sandman is so slow and some of his moves take 10+ seconds to execute. I might just have to take the L on this one. I'm gonna try that 3 way with Punk vs Bret and Angle.

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Started MyRise
hoYF4Iq.jpeg

08ITJdh.jpeg

PAU3OIJ.jpeg

OUSsW8C.jpeg

K3TIv9H.jpeg

ZMEbrsl.jpeg

TlnF6vL.jpeg

YkiJHSx.jpeg

:umad: that's right
i9A9ODy.jpeg

oRvbGqi.jpeg

:umad:
DeTt3ah.jpeg

:picard: man I ain't mean no harm
ZZU6LsO.jpeg

I said I ain't mean no harm :gucci:
bd5cxL5.jpeg

0zcA0p3.jpeg

just ignore me saying I don't mean any harm I see

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Cont.

HcIrlKm.jpeg

xawgVa7.jpeg

itHJ6yY.jpeg

lzt8bJH.jpeg

jf1sv8o.jpeg

Mpkdfl5.jpeg

:damn: help!

BdQi3Bg.jpeg

oh thank you :whew: I got it from here
iFbOguV.jpeg

nvm :hubie:

W0PAWoY.jpeg

Q2Eyf87.jpeg

:blessed: Thank you to the man upstairs and thank you mom and pops. Thank you Coach Regal, HB-Shizzle and Hunter.

hOStmba.jpeg

arsDDjd.png
fukk your story irl and digitally :umad:

EFTJvs6.jpeg

bars :wow:

got more fukkery coming. In a middle of a storyline I can't wait to post screens of :mjlit:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’m about to finally kick off my universe mode. Here’s what I have planned for the WHC

Clash at the Castle
Drew vs Damian - Drew wins

Money in the Bank
CM Punk wins MITB
Drew vs Sheamus - Just as it seems like Drew is going to win, Punk comes out. It looks like he’s about to cash in, but this distracts Drew and allows Sheamus to hit him with a Brogue Kick for the win

Summerslam
Damian vs Finn
Punk vs Drew
Sheamus vs Gunther - Gunther wins

Gunther goes on to reign for months. Punk cashes in around the Royal Rumble after a Gunther title defense and wins.
Seth wins the Royal Rumble to set up Punk vs Seth

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Cont.

HcIrlKm.jpeg

xawgVa7.jpeg

itHJ6yY.jpeg

lzt8bJH.jpeg

jf1sv8o.jpeg

Mpkdfl5.jpeg

:damn: help!

BdQi3Bg.jpeg

oh thank you :whew: I got it from here
iFbOguV.jpeg

nvm :hubie:

W0PAWoY.jpeg

Q2Eyf87.jpeg

:blessed: Thank you to the man upstairs and thank you mom and pops. Thank you Coach Regal, HB-Shizzle and Hunter.

hOStmba.jpeg

arsDDjd.png
fukk your story irl and digitally :umad:

EFTJvs6.jpeg

bars :wow:

got more fukkery coming. In a middle of a storyline I can't wait to post screens of :mjlit:

yeah I played through myrise a few weeks ago. Was decent, I'm doing the female one tho and so far it's a bit better story wise.

idk I haven't played these games besides 2k23 and like 2k15, but IMO they could do alot better with this story mode given the tools at their disposal.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Universe for me. I made a bunch of CAWS, titles, and arenas for a fictional promotion.

Universe is the reason I still buy these games
Let’s see some of these CAWs. I got about 5 created now which I’m going to upload soon. I be modding in custom entrance music too. I’m looking at doing about 15 total for my fantasy universe Riot Pro Wrestling 🤼

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
yeah I played through myrise a few weeks ago. Was decent, I'm doing the female one tho and so far it's a bit better story wise.

idk I haven't played these games besides 2k23 and like 2k15, but IMO they could do alot better with this story mode given the tools at their disposal.
I'm still struggling to get through the male story. I'm at the part where he's
finally facing Gunther for the IC title.