The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Last week was brutal. The Andre, Bronson, Zoey Stark, and Dudleys TLC matches :pacspit:

Legit believe 2K made the Live Event matches harder than what it’s supposed to be. Ruby tier AI cards be fighting like they’re diamond tier AI cards
That Rey vs Batista match had me struggling for a bit because the low rated Rey gets gassed so quick

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
That Rey vs Batista match had me struggling for a bit because the low rated Rey gets gassed so quick
I cheesed the hell outta that match. I try to play legit, but these Live Event matches be testing me :aicmon:

The Bray Wyatt bday event proves my point. Ruby tier my ass :camby:Cheesed the hell outta that one too with RVD.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I know ppl shyt on myfaction(and rightfully so, I'm never paying them a dime extra in that mode) but there's alot of satisfaction you get using an 83 rated HBK to beat a 96 rated Roman Reigns after they kick out of sweet chin music 3 times.

Idk how I'm supposed to beat Regal in 5 minutes using sandman tho.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Leave the Live Events alone. You have to be a beast at the game to win over and over.

The newer challenges are crazy.

It's insane to unlock the best rewards you have to win that shyt several times.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Leave the Live Events alone. You have to be a beast at the game to win over and over.

The newer challenges are crazy.
You gotta cheese so much in order to get Ws. Did the Seth bday challenge and it was hell. Used 09 Sheamus though and just got count out wins. Bro was kicking out of everything even with heavy body damage :snoop: Their team gotta do better and imma keep calling them out about it too. They got on that CC issue with Status, let's see them do the same with other issues they won't/are gonna take their time/wait till next year