Mosh

Thrasher

Honky Tonk Man

Jimmy Hart Manager

MyFACTION Content:

Superstar Cards

DLC 3: Pat McAfee Pack - July 24

Pat McAfee

Playable co-hosts - stay tuned for more info!

MyFACTION Content:

Co-Host Manager Cards - stay tuned for more info!

Superstar Cards

DLC 4: Global Superstars Pack - Sep 20

Jade Cargill

Nia Jax

Michelle McCool

Carlito

Kairi Sane

Lyra Valkyria

Dragon Lee

MyFACTION Content:

Superstar Cards

DLC 5: WCW Pack - Nov 13

Diamond Dallas Page

Iron Sheik

Mr. Perfect

Great Muta

Lex Luger

MyFACTION Content:

Superstar Cards

I'd rather they delay the game until November and sell us a complete game at launch. I hate this practice of fleecing the consumer!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
At some point AI needs to be heavily implemented so you can have Bobby and Gorilla on commentary in their era. I got hundreds in gift cards at best buy. I think I'm about to pre-order smh :francis:
I would pay good money to hear Gorilla say that I hit my opponent in their external occipital protuberance, and then calling my hoss match "the irresistible force meeting the immovable object" :ohlawd:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't know any game that has great commentary. NBA 2K doesn't have great commentary imo, but the worst of the worst will continue to be Madden. The problem with the commentary in the current WWE games is the lack of emotions. Just because you're reading from a script doesn't mean you have to sound hollow.
Definitely agree with this, it’s more of a script reading rather than sounding natural

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't know any game that has great commentary. NBA 2K doesn't have great commentary imo, but the worst of the worst will continue to be Madden. The problem with the commentary in the current WWE games is the lack of emotions. Just because you're reading from a script doesn't mean you have to sound hollow.
None of the games have great commentary but they are all better than WWE. The fact that they don’t even bother to keep it updated for the current team says even more

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'd rather they delay the game until November and sell us a complete game at launch. I hate this practice of fleecing the consumer!
Even if you delayed to November they would still lock some people behind DLC:manny:

Maybe Punk & Kairi would be on the base roster but the rest would remain

These games don’t offer a “Complete Edition” sadly :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
None of the games have great commentary but they are all better than WWE. The fact that they don’t even bother to keep it updated for the current team says even more
I'll take WWE's commentary over Madden, Madden is literally saying the same shyt from a decade ago.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Can’t really blame 2k for that. I remember when they had jr and the king on 2k16 and the king had more excitement in his voice than jim Ross.