The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:snoop: I guess I will have to use my imagination and pretend it’s wade barret

Do you think they will allow modding this year?
Let's just be glad they didn't force Kevin Patrick into the commentary for this year. Maybe now that they have established Raw and SD announce teams, they will get Wade and or Pat on there finally next year. Big IF tho.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
At some point AI needs to be heavily implemented so you can have Bobby and Gorilla on commentary in their era. I got hundreds in gift cards at best buy. I think I'm about to pre-order smh :francis:
That would be it
Fink on ring announcer

Mean gene on backstage cut scenes

But I guess for old :flabbynsick: like me they ain't selling too

Got one of my daughters into this shyt now so I'm fixing to learn all the new people

While I annoy her about curt hennig and buddy rose:mjlol:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
But the commentary was geared toward Bray :dahell:
The commentary is always going to gear to who is making their entrance, but the entrance motion is EB as they pretty much gave it to Wolfpack Bray

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate to say it

But when billl eadie dies
Only time we getting demolition

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The commentary is always going to gear to who is making their entrance, but the entrance motion is EB as they pretty much gave it to Wolfpack Bray

Did you listen to the commentary?

It wasn’t just for Bray, it was specific to Bray using that specific entrance music and motion :dahell:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So they are never going to update commentary? Byron hasn’t done commentary in a few years now
needs a huge change, it is so dry and boring. NBA 2K does it right, I am very surprised how bad WWE 2K is at it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
needs a huge change, it is so dry and boring. NBA 2K does it right, I am very surprised how bad WWE 2K is at it
I don't know any game that has great commentary. NBA 2K doesn't have great commentary imo, but the worst of the worst will continue to be Madden. The problem with the commentary in the current WWE games is the lack of emotions. Just because you're reading from a script doesn't mean you have to sound hollow.