The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What's the best retailer to preorder the Deluxe and actually get it on Mar 5th????
In the past I would have told you Best Buy but they have too many problems honoring their pre-orders. I've seen reviews on customers on their site about games not being delivered on the day they come out. I had a problem with this last summer when SF 6 came out the game wasn't in-store and I went to Target instead.

I just pre-ordered the 40YofWM edition from PSN. I rarely buy games on day 1 unless it's something I want to play out the gate.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The Brock Lesnar issue in 2K24 is retarded on 2K's part. He's in the game b/c it's too late to remove him. He's playable in Showcase mode but not playable in any other modes?

All 2K had to do was keep Lesnar as a playable character for the game but don't promote or remove him from promotional material.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In the past I would have told you Best Buy but they have too many problems honoring their pre-orders. I've seen reviews on customers on their site about games not being delivered on the day they come out. I had a problem with this last summer when SF 6 came out the game wasn't in-store and I went to Target instead.

I just pre-ordered the 40YofWM edition from PSN. I rarely buy games on day 1 unless it's something I want to play out the gate.

What I'm going to do is;

Preorder the Physical and Digital Deluxe Edition and if the Physical doesn't come back like noon Tuesday. I'm just playing the digital and returning the physical.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Indi Hartwell's rating 😭

:mjlol:I'm sorry Indi I love you but....
giphy.gif