The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Lyra should've been in the game to begin with.. and I don't know how to feel about making the consumer paying extra money for legends that could've easily been in the game to begin with, but I'm nitpicking

Hostile

All Star
Daps
He is as "Former UFC Heavyweight Champion" or that's at least my understanding of it.
He's in the story but isn't being sued. They didn't say his name because he didn't actually do anything so there's no case against him. TKO is the one doing all this shyt to him, not the court.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He's in the story but isn't being sued. They didn't say his name because he didn't actually do anything so there's no case against him. TKO is the one doing all this shyt to him, not the court.
OK I just remember that part, I didn't really get through it. But they want to distance their selves from him I guess because he's in it. Got me. That's why I leave it up to the legal dudes. I don't care what they do honestly. It was never up to me. I'm sure if he's got beef with them, he will get it handled. Last I checked Brock isn't even signed with them so why should they use him on anything?