The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
fukk it, do Mania at the PC with an audience of the staff and wrestlers. :heh:

Could even set up future storylines. :ld:

I think they will move it to the performance center :yeshrug:

They cant guarantee everyones availability (goldberg and cena primarily) if its delayed towards the summer . And I like the idea of having talent in the audience :ohhh:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Given that they are running with a "pirate" theme this year, why don't they go with the modern definition of piracy? :skip:

Broadcast it from the PC and make the whole thing look like an underground transmission, saying the responsible was the one behind those weird glitches during the previous shows.

7epk3pO.jpg

Daps
I think they will move it to the performance center :yeshrug:

They cant guarantee everyones availability (goldberg and cena primarily) if its delayed towards the summer . And I like the idea of having talent in the audience :ohhh:

Roman vs Otis - WWE Universal Title
:blessed:
The Fiend vs Brock - WWE Championship
:blessed:

Fat Boy mania

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The way how the public doesn't seem to be listening to "Stay Indoors", the more likely we will all be locked down in our own houses. WrestleMania I bet will be cancelled, because that's Vince's baby, and he wouldn't want it to be held in a small gym; his ego is too big for that shyt to happen.

With the XFL getting canned for the season and this shyt, he probably is seething hot right now.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Cody: ....and I'll be there to pick up the pieces pleighboi
giphy.gif

The when the Stock Price is low, and Vince secretly puts up the company for sale to break even... RAW starts off with a Limo, but it ain't Vince, instead its Cody and the Elite, all in suits with Mr. Khan.