The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
How terrible is it the local government has to say they will pull the plug on Wrestlemania if Vince doesn't do it himself:picard:.
Vince:
GSg3o6R.png
Try and cancel me if you want but I'll just make a phone call to my homie Trump to override you pal!

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As previously reported, officials in Tampa met earlier this week and discussed the possibility of cancelling WrestleMania 36, which is scheduled to take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Sunday, April 5th. Hillsborough Commissioner Les Miller said that they would not make a decision yet and would reconvene next week if WWE does not act.

Miller spoke to media, as seen in the video above, and said that they are probably going to "pull the plug" on the show if WWE does not make the call.

"I'm hoping that Vince McMahon and WrestleMania and WWE make the call themselves, but a week from now, if they've not done that and we're still in the situation we're in, we'll probably have to pull the plug on that," Miller said Friday, via Fox 13.

They bout to cancel vinces biggest show of year at the last minute!!!

:laff::laff::laff:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
As previously reported, officials in Tampa met earlier this week and discussed the possibility of cancelling WrestleMania 36, which is scheduled to take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Sunday, April 5th. Hillsborough Commissioner Les Miller said that they would not make a decision yet and would reconvene next week if WWE does not act.

Miller spoke to media, as seen in the video above, and said that they are probably going to "pull the plug" on the show if WWE does not make the call.

"I'm hoping that Vince McMahon and WrestleMania and WWE make the call themselves, but a week from now, if they've not done that and we're still in the situation we're in, we'll probably have to pull the plug on that," Miller said Friday, via Fox 13.

They bout to cancel vinces biggest show of year at the last minute!!!

:laff::laff::laff:

:russ::russ::russ: