The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This one of the matches that needs a crowd. Whether Mandy turns face and gives Otis the fairytale ending or stays heel and hurts him again, their type of storyline feeds off the crowd reaction. Doing it to no fans will kill any ending.
It's true. I really did feel the crowd would be heavily invested in this. The pop for the Otis win and Mandy kiss would have been nuclear.

I still want my Otis vs Brock too

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mindblown: What the fukk had they been doing with Sheamus since he came back? Build that return up only for him to randomly feud with Chad Gable on the Royal Rumble pre-show and I hadn't seen him since. I assume had they had the Andre The Giant Jobber Battle Royal they might have booked him to win it.

:mjgrin:On another note they better have R-Truth on both nights with him losing the Non-Hardcore Title on Night 1 only to win the title back on Night 2.

:jbhmm:On yet another note it's kinda freaky that both Wrestle Kingdom and WrestleMania have been held on two nights back to back on Sat/Sun in 2020.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A new report reveals how ESPN nearly factored into last year’s WrestleMania in a big way and how FOX and USA Network weren’t happy about the deal that WWE and ESPN struck for the lead-up for this year. Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated reportsthat ESPN was in deep discussion with WWE last year about having major coverage of WrestleMania 35 that would have included a desk at the PPV and WrestleMania SportsCenter breaks that would have aired all weekend.

However, those talks did die off the week before WrestleMania. Barrasso reports that a major sticking point was the fact that Vince McMahon didn’t want to show the behind-the-scenes aspects of WWE, including the ones from immediately after the show. ESPN and WWE did strike a deal this year, airing previous WrestleMania on ESPN this week with another one to take place on Sunday. This deal reportedly upset FOX and USA Network. FOX wanted the shows to air on FOX Sports 1, but ESPN has a much higher viewership and that’s where McMahon decided WWE would go. Fox has, however, recently signed a deal to have one-hour versions of WrestleMania on FS1

This doesn't even make any fukking sense.

Ride Along
Tough Enough
Austin podcast on the Network

Get fukking real.