The Official "Wrestlemania 36" Thread 1st ever Two-night WM (April 4th & 5th)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead:Vince don't give a shyt about his employees, typical Republican behavior.

And the ones that hate Republicans or quick to call out Republicans supporting people in other feds should equally hate Vince and abandon this event and company but they fakes and cowards:sas2:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Although I have been #NWG for a long time now I have activated another free month to watch this fukkery. No clue if I will watch it live though, I just know I need to see this bullshyt one way or another.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
3rd straight year I started a free trial just for mania :blessed:

Although I have been #NWG for a long time now I have activated another free month to watch this fukkery. No clue if I will watch it live though, I just know I need to see this bullshyt one way or another.

They need all the money they can get. Please buy on Fox or Fite for 60 bucks, thanks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Had no clue it starts tonight. Wrestlemania snuck up on me like

Hate to say it, but outside of the circumstances surrounding the event, this Wrestlemania did not capture my interest at all. I'll check out a couple matches after it airs tho.

This
They need all the money they can get. Please buy on Fox or Fite for 60 bucks, thanks.

giphy.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Otis the Gawd gonna steal the show.
This one of the matches that needs a crowd. Whether Mandy turns face and gives Otis the fairytale ending or stays heel and hurts him again, their type of storyline feeds off the crowd reaction. Doing it to no fans will kill any ending.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This one of the matches that needs a crowd. Whether Mandy turns face and gives Otis the fairytale ending or stays heel and hurts him again, their type of storyline feeds off the crowd reaction. Doing it to no fans will kill any ending.
One of the only things in wrestling i give a damn about in 2020. It's sad.