The Official: Wladimir Klitschko Vs. Bryant Jennings thread(4-25-15)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
why oh why is this card starting at 10? dammit i wanted to grill my burgers for this earlier than that
Right... I remember waiting damn near to midnight to watch the Gawd Bernard fight kovalev and that fight was in the east coast, they must have watched it at 2 in the morning

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Just because they don't box means they can beat wlad, like I said line them up.

U just can't accept the klits are great and can compete in the past... It's not about just America but that the division is weak overall... Many boxing websites see it like u do, there called haters.

There so good they make the division look weak... Just look how many 0's wlad has took, many fighters that COULD have had promising careers wlad just threw them to the bushes... He has everything... Defense, Power, speed, reflexes, feet work, and he's 6'7... U can't fault him for his hieghth... He slept most of the tall guys, maybe all of them.

He's gonna get that record.

like i said, you are ignorant - everyone seems to acknowledge that the best athletes that made boxing what it is today have moved on to more lucrative and less punishing sports. You sitting there holding on to the heavy weight division like it's some sort of barometer of dominance like it ws in the 1960's and 1970's and even during Tyson's era.

I agree and have such in other threads, while I think his brother is better - he is the best in this era - but it's a weak era. which i fukkin stated and you seemingly admit to , yet you wnna argue ?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
you both are morons, i don't even know why i bother.

so casual that there's been articles written about it
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/state-boxing-heavyweights-article-1.194631

not too mention it just fukkin common sense:mjlol:

America's best athletes don't box anymore especially those that would be heavy weight, it's not lucrative for them, money as been poured into youth football and basketball. Kids aren't learning the sweet science like they did back in the 40's, 50's, and 60's. Imagine as black youth (or white american youth) the lucrative sport was always baseball or boxing, that was it. Boxing has been overtaken by gentler sports - especially since white americans couldn't compete (now MMA is the creme la creme) . I don't know why I'm even arguing this point - you're obviously too stupid to understand simple logic and sports culture.

Be white and ignorant.:trash:

THe Klitscho brothers came at a perfect time - Riddikk Bowe would have cleaned them up
nikka you clearly dont know shyt about boxing you prolly a troll

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Just getting in brehs Rodriguez and Sins Jr are currently in round 4...

:whoo: at msg ain't fukking around

izGTRpH.jpg

And they're bringing champagne. :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

yeah, i don't know shyt about boxing

there's national and local articles discussing the same thing i'm talking about but I'm the one out of the 3 of us that doesn't know shyt about boxing..LOL

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

yeah, i don't know shyt about boxing

there's national and local articles discussing the same thing i'm talking about but I'm the one out of the 3 of us that doesn't know shyt about boxing..LOL

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Went to high school with Jennings cool dude thought he was going to be a football star but this is too early :merchant: I hope if when he do lose make that dude work.