The Official: Wladimir Klitschko Vs. Bryant Jennings thread(4-25-15)

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Almost time
hacksaw-jim-duggan-action.jpg

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
this dumb ass excuse again :empire:

aint bye bye an ex ball player

aint wilder a football player.

there still big athletic guys thats box, yo acting like nikka in the world is a pro baller :mjlol:

these nikkas coming over to boxing instead of other sports should tell you that there is no correaltion between heavyweights and other sports, you dont think these little guys played other sports, too? :comeon:

if you don't understand that fukkin black americans couldn't play and make money in basketball and football back in the 60's and 70's and that the inner city kids in the 70's and 80's started trending towards football and basketball where previous it was boxing and baseball , then I don't know what to tell you.

if you don't see the correlation of the top players from the 70's in baseball and boxing and the 80's and then look now and realize the boxing culture specifically in the inner cities has diminished then you're a moron that doesn't understand sports culture. Any athlete that is over 6'5" and 220 lbs is pushed into football or basketball. Why get your face bashed in? That's why Wilder (ex bball player) only moved into boxing late - when he realized he wouldn't make it at bball (or football as you say).

Klitscho is the best is the most watered down division and probably the worse top Heavyweight since Jack Dempsey.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if you don't understand that fukkin black americans couldn't play and make money in basketball and football back in the 60's and 70's and that the inner city kids in the 70's and 80's started trending towards football and basketball where previous it was boxing and baseball , then I don't know what to tell you.

if you don't see the correlation of the top players from the 70's in baseball and boxing and the 80's and then look now and realize the boxing culture specifically in the inner cities has diminished then you're a moron that doesn't understand sports culture. Any athlete that is over 6'5" and 220 lbs is pushed into football or basketball. Why get your face bashed in? That's why Wilder (ex bball player) only moved into boxing late - when he realized he wouldn't make it at bball (or football as you say).

Klitscho is the best is the most watered down division and probably the worse top Heavyweight since Jack Dempsey.
Race has nothing to do with it.

Line them up and wlad recking them, wlad a special fighter.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Briggs had a pretty good career.

58-6-1 with 51 KO.

He started off pretty well against Lewis, but he got reckless.

:wow:

I love Shannon Briggs..i liked watching his fights when he was coming up. he was a colorful guy and I always rooted for him to actually get the one meaningful win at heavyweight...his career is underrated because 90s-early 00s version he really did have physical skills to really be someone. his career is overrated because he never put it together for any quality wins.

Ko'd and got his zero took in his first marquee fight on HBO against Darroll Wilson - big upset

W against Foreman - widely seen as one of the worst decisions in boxing but becomes virtually the first Heavyweight champion to not hold a belt

then the Lewis fight - the first 2 rounds of that fight is prolly the only time prime Briggs put it together but ends up getting Ko'ed; gives a good account of himself though so his rep didnt take a hit

then comes the fight with Botha who we went life and death with :dahell: and was lucky to escape with a draw

He wasnt lucky (however was overweight) against Sedreck fields..fields was sitting at. 500 and beat him...the sad thing about it is it wasn't some BS either:francis:

then starts the "bulky" era of shannon briggs

ko's a string of cans
faces Jameel McCline and gets wiped out in a wide decision loss
ko's string of cans
faces an old Ray Mercer who he ko's..this is actually his first notable non controversial win at heavyweight :francis:.i dont think ray was top 10 ranked by that time anymore

ko's a string of cans

gets his shot at liakhovich who was coming off one of the most brutal title winning fights in a while..liakhovich was still messed up from that fight with lamon brewster and yet was able to outbox him clearly for 11 3/4 rounds until a nearly gassed briggs scored the fools good stoppage in the final round..possible first win over a top 10 heavyweight in his career but hes a champ

first title defense he loses belt to ibragimov over 12 rounds :francis:

ko's string of cans which somehow gets him a shot at Vitali for his belt

Vitali then, in my eyes and in most, ends Briggs's career and almost comes close to killing the guy in the ring

Briggs is 43 years old and at least 13-15 years past his actual prime with damage...if he couldn't get it done then he's not going to get it done now outside of another "fools gold" moment..his career = never realizing his potential and his inflated record is a clear example of it...unless you happen to follow the lower tier of heavyweights you arent going to see too many recognizable names on there:francis:

one of the brehs on here runs in the same circles as Briggs and from what he told me..he shouldn't be fighting at all period after what Vitali did to him..but hey #letsgochamp:ohlawd:......until he gets hurt bad:francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
stop using logic breh, he a casual :skip:

you both are morons, i don't even know why i bother.

so casual that there's been articles written about it
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/state-boxing-heavyweights-article-1.194631

not too mention it just fukkin common sense:mjlol:

America's best athletes don't box anymore especially those that would be heavy weight, it's not lucrative for them, money as been poured into youth football and basketball. Kids aren't learning the sweet science like they did back in the 40's, 50's, and 60's. Imagine as black youth (or white american youth) the lucrative sport was always baseball or boxing, that was it. Boxing has been overtaken by gentler sports - especially since white americans couldn't compete (now MMA is the creme la creme) . I don't know why I'm even arguing this point - you're obviously too stupid to understand simple logic and sports culture.

Be white and ignorant.:trash:

THe Klitscho brothers came at a perfect time - Riddikk Bowe would have cleaned them up

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
you both are morons, i don't even know why i bother.

so casual that there's been articles written about it
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/state-boxing-heavyweights-article-1.194631

not too mention it just fukkin common sense:mjlol:

America's best athletes don't box anymore especially those that would be heavy weight, it's not lucrative for them, money as been poured into youth football and basketball. Kids aren't learning the sweet science like they did back in the 40's, 50's, and 60's. Imagine as black youth (or white american youth) the lucrative sport was always baseball or boxing, that was it. Boxing has been overtaken by gentler sports - especially since white americans couldn't compete (now MMA is the creme la creme) . I don't know why I'm even arguing this point - you're obviously too stupid to understand simple logic and sports culture.

Be white and ignorant.:trash:

THe Klitscho brothers came at a perfect time - Riddikk Bowe would have cleaned them up
Just because they don't box means they can beat wlad, like I said line them up.

U just can't accept the klits are great and can compete in the past... It's not about just America but that the division is weak overall... Many boxing websites see it like u do, there called haters.

There so good they make the division look weak... Just look how many 0's wlad has took, many fighters that COULD have had promising careers wlad just threw them to the bushes... He has everything... Defense, Power, speed, reflexes, feet work, and he's 6'7... U can't fault him for his hieghth... He slept most of the tall guys, maybe all of them.

He's gonna get that record.