The Official Whiskey and Bourbon thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright top 5. Some are purely quality based (the top 2) some are based on value and general quality imo

1. Nikka Taketsuru 17 year - I have about 1/4 bottle left, and it is so expensive now that its CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION STATUS only
    • 10473721.jpg
  2. Nikka Taketsuru Pure Malt - Its similar to the above but actually purchaseable lol. Its my #1 day to day if I want some quality
    • images
  3. EAGLE RARE - mentioned above. This stays in my decanter. it can get hard to find...if so, then I go with:
  4. Angel's Envy - THIS is a great bang for your buck right here. Great day to day and is in most bars in 2022. Outstanding, and underrated
    • 25388.jpg
  5. Elijah Craig Barrell Proof - Previously mentioned
    • btb-whiskey-2022-internal-elijah-craig-small-batch.jpg

Other reliables - Hibiki, Jameson Caskmates, 1792 Single Barrell, Maclellan 12

Angel's Envy is CRAZY underrated. Solid picks, even though I'm hoping you don't have a reason to break out the Taketsuru this November. :lolbron:

I haven't tried Japanese yet

Solid stuff. I haven't had anything from Nikka that I didn't like.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Spot not to far from my house has 1.75L Weller Special Reserve for $50

Buy a case and I'll wire u cash man! It's a 20$ bottle cost but it's one of my favorites and in MD they sell that SR for $140 so 62 was a steal for me...tried to stick to wheated Woodford but it doesn't hold up....although much better than regular Woodford imo..

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Buy a case and I'll wire u cash man! It's a 20$ bottle cost but it's one of my favorites and in MD they sell that SR for $140 so 62 was a steal for me...tried to stick to wheated Woodford but it doesn't hold up....although much better than regular Woodford imo..
I havent been to that particular liquor store in 4-5 months but I will go check soon. As far as wheated bourbon goes I'm into Maker's 46 & Maker's Cask Strength

Also trying to find a bottle of Rebel 10 Year Single Barrel. Heard great things

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I havent been to that particular liquor store in 4-5 months but I will go check soon. As far as wheated bourbon goes I'm into Maker's 46 & Maker's Cask Strength

Also trying to find a bottle of Rebel 10 Year Single Barrel. Heard great things

46 doesn't do it for me and I didn't know it was wheat...barrel strength is good but not for an everyday drink. Ppreciate it breh