The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
The host are now "woke" and are demanding some changes.

Dolores no longer the damsel in distress she the head chick in charge now

Dr. Robert and the man in black was interesting I don't think Dr. Robert expected the man in black to know about Arnold plans.

I'm starting to believe that the voice in Dolores head is Arnold voice since he was one that created her.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
what the fukk...

ok what was that theory about this being 2 different timelines? Cuz I might just invest in it lol

I'm SO confused about the timelines now. Ford (looking the same age) showed up in disguise and pulled Dolores directly out of the parade with William and Logan right there. So if its two timelines, they're much less than 30 years apart. Also, Logan mentioned Arnold to William, so we know that Arnold has been dead for years before their timeline.

I'm thinking the multiple timeline thing might be a red herring. The Man in Black killed Lawrence and said that someone would pick him up soon. Then Maeve showed up twice dead in the lab, so enough time passed for her timeline to reset and for her to die again. That means that enough time passed for Lawrence to get cleaned up, reset, and put back together as an outlaw leader. That's probably not even a new loop for him...it's probably the same crime he was being hung for before the MiB saved him.

Is the Man in Black the one hiding recording devices in the hosts? Is that what he did to Dolores in the first episode?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Preview got me legit...:merchant:

Some things in this episode I'm hoping yall brehs can clear up...

Does Lawrence have a twin?

and how are they sneaking Delores out without that dude knowing?
If you believe in the 2 timeline theory then I would think Ford is talking to her "now" and the story with William and Logan happened some years ago.

That had to be a flashback she was going back to...

but Lawrence has me legit...:what:

He got a twin named Lawrence?
I think the Lawrence thing is the same deal. It's an earlier timeline. At least that's what I think.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the chances ford is a robot? Ed harris wanted to open him up

Arnold was the actual human creator who realized that westworld was fukked up, tried to destroy it. Ford stopped him

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The amount of confusion with this episode ain't a good thing...

The lack of sense of time is a big problem with this show, its too jumpy...

Re-watching the episode on NOW the man in black did say somebody would be picking Lawrence up...It makes sense by the time William, Logan and Delores made it to that town Lawrence effectively "respawned" (the park personnel picked him up and reset him)...This world works like a video game so in that context it makes sense...Park personnel must have some elaborate tunnel system built up for quick transport in and out of the world which would also explain Delores being snatched up so quickly without William and Logan noticing she was gone...