The Official "Westworld" Season 1 Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Definitely one of the best but I get why later seasons put ppl off. Both Nolan bros and the wife of the one that does this show are focused on telling stories about consciousness, the power of storytelling/narrative and reality. They get less subtle about it in WW the further they move away from s1. Most ppl don't give af about this shyt on a level deeper than window dressing for the cool scifi shyt.

The only thing I'd knock against the show is lack of Anthony Hopkins in later seasons because he's just such a talent but his exit felt right and I don't think the show is that much poorer without him. It's still a well written and produced show.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
I was never able to get thru season 3. it was too much of a departure from the first two seasons.
First two seasons were perfect. Third was straight doodoo chips. Just felt like they didn't know what they were doing and just going for ratings. It became a chore to watch. And fukk Woods after the bullshyt she said about Kobe on the day he died.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Finishing up Severance and was just thinking about how enjoyable Westworld was for a time. Even until the end tbh. I love the show

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
love it again
@Bryan Danielson you ready?

Nice….. seems like either they cut back on Rachel Woods scenes…. I wonder is it because of her controversial comments sometime back? As this feels more like a bigger ensemble.

Hopefully this season is back to form…. Wasn’t too much a fan of S3

Superstar
Daps
:noah:

I was worried they were done after 3. I got into the show late, and I’m probably part of the minority of people who enjoyed season 3 (I just enjoyed where the story potentially go outside the park). I’m ready to neglect all responsibility and ignore everyone important to me when season 4 drops
:ohlawd: