The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You didn't promote your sheit, four hours before the gun sounds. And you weren't on the first page.

And I know you changed your title after you saw my thread

thread title was changed last night to include Sha'Carri but the info about this event has been there for days

thread was on the first page too you just jumped the gun :manny::ufdup:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
thread title was changed last night to include Sha'Carri but the info about this event has been there for days

thread was on the first page too you just jumped the gun :manny::ufdup:
No nicca I looked , it was not on the first page otherwise I would have not never made the thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key hope Sha’carri gets smoked by the Jamaicans. Too much hood chick energy influencing the overall culture for the worse right now. Hope she takes a seat.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'll have you know I read this in your voice @NV-ME @Basaglia

LOL, yea this is the real shyt.

fukk the Olympics :stopitslime:

Pre Classic turning out to be the consolation prize foe people like Centro who shyt the bed in Tokyo or people like ShaCarri who fukked her Olympic bag up.

Meanwhile, this is a Nike event so a bunch of athletes sponsored by NB, Asics, Saucony, etc won't even show up on the strength of the Swoosh alone when they had no choice but to wear it on their uniforms in Japan.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this is the most anticipated diamond League since someone called Usain was smashing records

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all hate for this girl like she was the chick who broke your heart is :picard:
Lol, if you talk, you gotta be able to back it up, that's all. She is bragging like Bolt without the results.

If she wins, folks will relent.

I hope...:sadcam: