The Official Track & Field Thread - RIP Rebecca Cheptegei

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps

10:25.

Alexis: In the moment, it's kind of hard to say.

Lewis: :ufdup:"You're looking at it right now. What do you see?"

:dead:She tried to squirm away but he wouldn't let her. This interview was as cringe as the Fred Kerley one when he didn't make the 100m final.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I have to say I'm really warming up to and impressed by Sha’Carri. She's really matured in one year. She's not seeking attention and is very respectful of her competitors. She also seems to be a genuinely fun person to be around.

The results also speak for themselves.Congratulations to her.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I have to say I'm really warming up to and impressed by Sha’Carri. She's really matured in one year. She's not seeking attention and is very respectful of her competitors. She also seems to be a genuinely fun person to be around.

Not having to deal with the loss of a Parent can have this effect

Suzie

Pro
Daps
YES SIRRRRRRRRRR

Not gonna lie I was little worried about Abby Steiner and Jenna Prandini not being on the relay. I thought they did a phenomenal job last year.
We are sooo deep that we can make it work.
Plus we have a great relay coach
Why would you not pick Thompson smh

Too much politics going on
They seem pretty picky about using the top 4 women from trials. Atleast on the women

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I've been one of the biggest sha'carri haters on this board and the internet and offline. But even I h ve to give kudos to her. She's been humble, respectful and pro black