Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tori Bowie rip won in 2017
means nothing

like I said olympic golds is what matters to me
It don’t matter. She coming for that one too. US literally spotting y’all leads and running you down :banderas:

Richardson and Lyles top end speed gonna be giving em nightmares until Paris. Get chased down in your dreams brehs :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What’s the lie?

You gotta get invited to Diamond League. Those Euros don’t want any nonsense and bullshyt at their events. And it’s the only league where T&F athletes are getting constant pay — especially those with no sponsor.

This isn’t like distance runners (marathon and half) where there’s so many chances to eat 12 months a year with multiple races to pick and choose from and major marathons paying out $200k + for a win. These sprinters have to play ball and act right so they get the Diamond League invites.

Jamaicans also know they can’t run the same team forever and just outright win. Maybe SAFP had an iffy night tonight but she still got beat by someone who finally got their shít together after all of these years. Paris is a year away so we at least get some parity in the “rivalry”.
This is SAFP's last cycle. I'm kinda surprised she didn't retire.

...with her fine ass :wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is SAFP's last cycle. I'm kinda surprised she didn't retire.

...with her fine ass :wow:

SAFP put the sport on her back for a LOOOOOOOONG time. 24 world champ medals. No one is seeing that consistency. And at least she leaves with a podium finish. She is dealing with foot issues so it’s time to shut it down and maybe ride off into sunset with Paris.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because she could concentrate on executing her own race. Being in the middle with the other heavy hitters if behind at 40-60m mark youre more likely to react off what the other sprinters are doing because they are in your field of vision.

:ohhh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Congrats to Sha'Carri
She got next

Damn Shelly is
36 still competing at a high level
:leon:
F4FMigjWQAAau8S