Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wasn't it an achilles injury that finished Blake too? So sad

Just gives the gawd pawg Steiner an extra advantage :blessed:

Blake was hamstring.

Steiner could very well win. I understand the gas but there are things you have to consider why she might not win. She's already has an NCAA season in her legs and she running vs the elite women. Level she isn't use to competing at. So her not winning doesn't mean she gets placed on fraudwatch. The one thing in her favour is she has a rest day. But that run didn't look great when you consider Dina Jackson Shelly Elaine Kambundji have already been running in the championships you would expect a statement run from Abby in a semi.

Last edited:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Does Kerley always run with that head jerking style, it's like he is running with an injury/limp.

Thought that for 100m heats but he won, but looked inured in 200s

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Blake was hamstring.

Steiner could very well win. I understand the gas but there are things you have to consider why she might not win. She's already has an NCAA season in her legs and she running vs the elite women. Level she isn't use to competing at. So her not winning doesn't mean she gets placed on fraudwatch. The one thing in her favour is she has a rest day. But that run didn't look great when you consider Dina Jackson Shelly Elaine Kambundji have already been running in the championships you would expect a statement run from Abby in a semi.
Oh. I honestly don’t think she’ll win. I’m just fukking with the Jamaican fans. I think Jackson has got this. But I firmly believe Steiner is leaving with a medal in this race.

Hopefully they give her a leg in the 4x400. What she did during the NCAA relays was fukking beautiful :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh. I honestly don’t think she’ll win. I’m just fukking with the Jamaican fans. I think Jackson has got this. But I firmly believe Steiner is leaving with a medal in this race.

Hopefully they give her a leg in the 4x400. What she did during the NCAA relays was fukking beautiful :wow:

Lane 8 for the final. So she isn't surrounded by the hitters where the pressure will be put on her. She can just concentrate on her own race and basically be the hare.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

don't doubt dina asher smith as well on the podium