The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
True so Kelsey shot her?

She should have shut her mouth and kept quiet. Waited until the trial. She dug her own grave IMO.
She kept lying and lying and in court emotions and lies get pointed out. What u say will be used against you in the court of law and she ran her mouth and dug herself a hole.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Its still not clear if she got hit by an intact bullet or projectile fragments
It was fragments. You don’t take a direct shot to the foot and able to walk days later. In fact Roc Nation whisked her out of the hospital and flew her to New York like the next day. Likely to concoct their media/pr spin on all of it

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She kept lying and lying and in court emotions and lies get pointed out. What u say will be used against you in the court of law and she ran her mouth and dug herself a hole.

This confused me. Kelsey denying it.

Tory Lanez lawyers saying Kelsey shot her.

Can’t wait until this ends but it’ll never end. It’ll be the new Ciara Future Russell.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really think it's a wrap for her? :patrice: I don't think the brehettes are going to abandon her. Hell, many will double down. I also get "too big to fail
vibes from her now that she's in deep with Hollywood/Corporate America.
Brehettes will abandon her because she's a messy liar. If she was a somewhat proud hoe like Cardi B, she will still garner support.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody is saying that Kelsey shot her but that doesnt make sense to me. What makes more sense is that Tory shot her, paid Kelsey to stfu and that's why she's pleading the fifth since that is obstructing justice. If Kelsey did shoot her it makes no sense why Meg wouldn't just say that. Why put it on Tory?