The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meg didn’t lie about anything in court, and her story never wavered about who shot her and the immediate details surrounding it.

The Jury doesn’t or at least shouldn’t have the perspective of the months/years of speculation we have.

Nothing said or presented in court has disproven megs account of events.
The jury will see her as an habitual liar. The jury will probably believe there was a fight between the two girls and that she was drunk. If they believe she lied about this, they may also believe she lied about other things.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

:mjlol:

:mindblown:

FkhPsRxWAAESttN

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Meg should have kept it real and said both them mafukkas was shooting from the jump :beli:
Exactly.

If Tori goes to Jail this will be worse for Meg, I'm sure he's got an Album already lined up dissing her. Again no one's telling the whole truth except maybe Kelly but it seems that Meg and Kelsey were fighting Kelsey grabbed the gun shot then Tori took it away from her and fired a bunch of warning shots.

I mean you could jail him on the discharge of a weapon but to let Kelsey skate on the same thing will really make Meg look crazy out here.

If she wants a feature from a Male rapper she's gonna have to cough up a million dollars and a publishing split.

Daps
As someone who thinks tory pulled that trigger I think he avoids that charge. I just haven’t seen anything concrete to where the jury will be like yea he 100% did it. It’s too many lies and holes in this mess from all parties involved.

Meg lied about things she didn’t even have to lie about and that might hurt her. Even though the lies have nothing to do with being shot constant lies can leave doubt in the their mind.

He did that shyt though…

tory-lanez-skat.gif

Is this a real Tory video? :dead:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Somebody catch me up, I haven't followed this. When is closing arguments?

It was discovered there were two shooters?
This shyt is slated to go to the jury before Christmas, Unless they can find the bodyguard or the driver this is it. The jury has to decide to beleive that Tori did it when two witnesses opemly admitted that they lied about basic facts.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whatever it will be, you will have one side on this site jumping for joy and the other seething with rage, and BOTH will be equally pathetic for being that zealously involved in this whole matter as if it is personal to them. :jordanfacepalm:
I said this will be like the OJ trial women will be too mad and Men will be too happy.

I wonder if Vlad is gonna get the Kelsey post trail interview, maybe she'll tell Vlad the truth since she can't be charged regradless.

Daps
How would anyone know what the driver looked like? Especially milagro?? We havent heard anything about that man or seen pictures. :mjlol: