The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He did she initially didn't say anything the industry and him cosigning people post forced her out into the open.
I thought he was other people out there throwing out the story and she claimed it was his publicist and his team that was putting the story out there. I didn't think he ever said anything himself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My main takeaway from this trial is that he just backs up why I refuse to beef over women. Meg got Pardi out here all crazy beefing with other men all cause she ain't want to admit Tory was knocking that down lol.
Meg almost sent her man, Pardi (whose solo album was actually dope :ehh: ) for a dummy mission just for DaBaby to have to pull her card

:picard:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I remember him implying she was lying about the whole thing.
I don't think he said anything publicly first, but when it happened, while Meg was still saying she stepped in glass, there was speculation that she shot herself playing with a gun. When Meg first claimed that Tory shot her, she said she was only coming forward because he had his people circulating the self inflicted gunshot rumor.

I don't know if that rumor actually came from Tory, but Meg seemed to believe that's where it came from.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
before the trial I understood, but how y’all standing by this girl lying like this in a situation so serious:what:

Like most ppl in this thread, including yourself, aren't overlooking Torys past, his lies and the inconsistencies in his defense

Treating this last witness like his word is bond tho he contradicted himself several times

We dont know what's the truth besides the fact 4 shots were fired. Meg was shot. Tory and Kelsey had gsr on their hands

The prosecution may not win the case but that doesnt mean Kelsey is guilty of firing a gun and consequently injuring Megan

Did alil more research, so the type of immunity granted to Kelsey reportedly does NOT prevent prosecutors from bringing charges in the future if they are presented with new evidence

Interesting

Regardless of wha happens theres really no winners here

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Like most ppl in this thread, including yourself, aren't overlooking Torys past, his lies and the inconsistencies in his defense

Treating this last witness like his word is bond tho he contradicted himself several times

We dont know what's the truth besides the fact 4 shots were fired. Meg was shot. Tory and Kelsey had gsr on their hands

The prosecution may not win the case but that doesnt mean Kelsey is guilty of firing a gun and consequently injuring Megan

Did alil more research, so the type of immunity granted to Kelsey reportedly does NOT prevent prosecutors from bringing charges in the future if they are presented with new evidence

Interesting

:unimpressed:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Interesting

I’ve said several times that everyone is lying to an extent about that night. I just also happen to believe the short nikka didn’t lean over Kelsey in the car and shoot at Megan 5 times saying dance bytch, which is the story said under oath. And the point of the whole case.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
can anybody tell me what gun meg at got "shot" with?
revolver-ocelot-gaming.gif

The one in his right hand

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
I’ve said several times that everyone is lying to an extent about that night. I just also happen to believe the short nikka didn’t lean over Kelsey in the car and shoot at Megan 5 times saying dance bytch, which is the story said under oath. And the point of the whole case.

Don't think that was her testimony exactly

But had you predicted Trump would run and win the presidency a decade ago nobody would believe you

Strange shyt happens all the time

With that said, agree, everyone is lying to some extent