The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He did she initially didn't say anything the industry and him cosigning people post forced her out into the open.
Why are yall nikkas lying? Point out ONE thing he said before she came out and said something. Noone even knew wtf happened until she came out saying she got shot. THEN she accused his team of saying things when he still didn't say anything and people were just confused trying to figure out what happened. Then she made a live video accusing him of shooting her. There is NO proof out there of Tory saying anything before that live and yall keep saying this shyt because she said it. They even asked her to prove this in court when she was on the stand and she couldnt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess this the part of the thread where people post they confirmation bias.

Neighbor said he saw both of them shooting.

I think the eyewitness is telling close to the truth as possible

But Kelsey had the motive, an independent eyewitness saw her retrieve the gun, and she finessed an immunity deal, saw Tory wrestle the gun, saw Tory may have been firing in the air.

Tory's defense has to get him to testify. He has been protecting everyone.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
All this shyt is NASTY ...using these Malcolm X quotes :picard:

Watch-Megan-Thee-Stallions-Politically-Edged-Saturday-Night-Live-Performance-.jpg

megan.jpg

Yall were eating that shyt up too 2 years ago only cause she called out Daniel Cameron :wow:

America so fukking corny I swear.

Malcolm rolling in his grave, my brother deserved better.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think the eyewitness is telling close to the truth as possible

But Kelsey had the motive, an independent eyewitness saw her retrieve the gun, and she finessed an immunity deal.

Tory's defense has to get him to testify. He has been protecting everyone.
Yep.

Tory didn't wanna snitch on his sneaky link cause he wanted this shyt to go away.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's Tory's motive for shooting Meg?

Question for you all.
A lot of Tory's behavior has been erratic AF for years. Him wildin with a gun while blackout drunk is not that farfetched when you look at all the stupidity he's been involved in. The only person worse than his track record is probably DaBaby:

What's Tory's defense for running up on/punching August Alsina and then lying about it on Akademiks podcast?
What's Tory's defense for getting in Travis Scott's face?
What's Tory's defense for the alleged hit and run against a pregnant lady?
What's Tory's defense to DM'ing Nuski Baby and threatening to beat him up the next time they cross paths?

He says/does crazy stuff that gets him tied up in arguments all the time. Here is a list of his beefs through 2019 which often ties by him saying something extra/reckless. Since then, Rick Ross, Royce Da 5'9, Southside are all more people that told him to STFU publicly or that they're gonna put hands on him. There's likely others I'm overlooking too.

This isn't some conspiracy by feminist to take down a black man. This dude has been moving funny-style for +5 years.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
From what I remember, PEOPLE were accusing Tory of shooting her, but Megan herself said nothing. It was later she accused Tory of leaking stories to blogs implying she lied about everything.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A lot of Tory's behavior has been erratic AF for years. Him wildin with a gun while blackout drunk is not that farfetched when you look at all the stupidity he's been involved in. The only person worse than his track record is probably DaBaby:

What's Tory's defense for running up on/punching August Alsina and then lying about it on Akademiks podcast?
What's Tory's defense for getting in Travis Scott's face?
What's Tory's defense for the alleged hit and run against a pregnant lady?
What's Tory's defense to DM'ing Nuski Baby and threatening to beat him up the next time they cross paths?

He says/does crazy stuff that gets him tied up in arguments all the time. Here is a list of his beefs through 2019 which often ties by him saying something extra/reckless. Since then, Rick Ross, Royce Da 5'9, Southside are all more people that told him to STFU publicly or that they're gonna put hands on him. There's likely others I'm overlooking too.

This isn't some conspiracy by feminist to take down a black man. This dude has been moving funny-style for +5 years.
For a lot of the reasons you listed, I fully think Tory is capable of having done it

But Meg don't smell right either

She turned her shyt onto a full on media campaign and played into the gender war

Why do all that instead of let the trial run its course?

Not to mention the dumb lies