The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Lol this dummy left out the fact he said he saw Tory with a gun after he saw the woman shooting, then get beat up.

At this point a ban bet is in order for this poster, and posting tweets from that Meghan c*nt reporter needs to be treated as racist trolling, because she obviously misreporting hoping to get Tory lynche

I should get banned for posting something you don't want to see :skip:. She's a fukking journalist you cokk sucker, other people will reiterate the same shyt she said and I'll post that too. He said he saw the short man shoot 4-5 times as well, how many gun cases were on the scene???

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also said the he was shooting in the air and once again all this was after the initial gunshots by the two girls fighting.

She literally leaves out the he was aiming in the air part to change the narrative, all she does is post deceptive quotes.
I haven’t seen anyone actually in the court room report that Tory shot “in the air”. Where is that coming from?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

His story makes the most sense.

The girls start fight in the car, driver stops, they keep fighting, Big Steppa draws the gun cuz she’s losing, Tory and the driver try to get it off her then ‘flash’, hits Meg, Tory gets it off, more flash goes everywhere. Witness sees Tory with the gun after all that

In a state of rage, they handle Big Steppa and get in the car quickly.

I don’t even think they realised Meg got hit until the police stopped them, that’s how intoxicated they were

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
the nikka said all 3 of them was beating megs ass and said they was boutta throw her in the river :mjlol:

I swear y’all don’t think. They were beating KELSEYS ASS for pulling the gun, firing at the ground by Megs feet in the struggle. She was about to get them jammed up. Which is why they all got in the car after Tory shot warning shots imo

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jody Little put in work for the DA & Rocnation

Sean Holly changed his testimony as predicted when she got in the elevator with him yesterday.

Tory still gonna beat the main 2 charges, but that recklessly firing the weapon charge might sink him to be honest.

Last edited:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
So he saw the guy with the gun, says he let off 4-5 shots, but then says he never saw a gun and saw the flashes go off close to the women but everyone was super close together so couldn't determine who was firing or if those flashes were even gunshots? :dahell:

What the fukk is this case? All of the witnesses both sides have called have been complete garbage besides the EJ dude, and he wasn't even there for the actual fight and shooting :dahell:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
:wow:

His story makes the most sense.

The girls start fight in the car, driver stops, they keep fighting, Big Steppa draws the gun cuz she’s losing, Tory and the driver try to get it off her then ‘flash’, hits Meg, Tory gets it off, more flash goes everywhere. Witness sees Tory with the gun after all that

In a state of rage, they handle Big Steppa and get in the car quickly.

I don’t even think they realised Meg got hit until the police stopped them, that’s how intoxicated they were
This sounds most reasonable from what we’ve heard