The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Get your whoredom exposed in the courtroom brehettes :mjlol:
wimbledon-celebrity-sightings-day-7.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The prosecution story is even more vicious than I thought. :picard:

But I can't believe that tory's little ass would beat up them big boned masculine wwe diva built broads and get them to comply with demands that would put them in danger :mjlol: and was there even signs of a struggle or fight at the time of the crime on tory, or just meg and kelsey?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Good Lord, this nikka is absolutely done. Black women are about to unleash the flutes on y'all once that verdict is reached. :wow:

nikkas spent 2+ years adamant she lied. :skip:

If Meg and Roc Nation are smart she can use this to usher in her feminist era and leave that hot girl shyt behind.

How is Tory done?

Tory’s team have exposed to the jury that Megan and Kelsey are hoes.

People do not believe the words of town sluts out of moral obligation. That’s how people in society are programmed.

Unless they bodyguard confirms Tory fired the gun or Tory clearly says he did in the texts or voicemails via the so called apologies he will probably get off.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Will Meg have a career after this?

She is snitching and alot of big name rappers link up with Tory.

She may be done in the rap industry.

She ask for a feature and brehs will :camby:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Don’t know why people are so concerned with who fukked who. Whether the chick got shot or not is what Tory’s freedom depends on :ld:

The thing that bugs me is this shyt happened at a Kylie Jenner party. If Kylie claimed Tory shot her instead, do y’all think this thing would have taken 2 years to settle?? Just saying :mjpls:

Daps
Good Lord, this nikka is absolutely done. Black women are about to unleash the flutes on y'all once that verdict is reached. :wow:

nikkas spent 2+ years adamant she lied. :skip:

If Meg and Roc Nation are smart she can use this to usher in her feminist era and leave that hot girl shyt behind.
Boy what the fukk is wrong with you:mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Anyone who thinks a 5’2 Tory beat up 2 women who’re 5’8-5’10 at the same time is an idiot.

From everything released thus far, the prosecutor’s case is weak af. Claiming Tory started beating them up cos Megan said his music is trash isn’t as strong as 2 friends fighting cos one is going behind her back to fukk the men she’s messing with.

Kelsey’s testimony would get cancelled off by Tory’s bodyguard’s testimony since there were 4 of them in the car. Then Tory already has an independent eye witness who saw the 2 women fighting (the fight happened in front of his house). Cory Gamble is another one. And there are more.

Tory should walk away free when it’s said & done unless the Jury has been compromised.
Women aren’t strong… his height don’t got shyt to do with it.