The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Witnesses didn’t take the stand yet. This is just the opening day. Do you know how a court case works?

And those text messages are basically confessions. They also have voice messages.

I just read what the tweet said big dawg. And to my knowledge Tory’s apologies in those texts didn’t explicitly say he shot someone and the reporting’s pretty vague. He could be apologizing for shooting someone or just being an a$$hole that exacerbated the situation but we’ll see.

Daps
1. Tory done

2. If u a friend of Megan and has a dude u seeing, more than likely Megan fukk them as well

And nikkas acting surprised Megan a tossed around in the industry :mjlol: … majority of them rap bytches and R&B broads been passed around like Kim K…

Everyone in the Industry fukks everyone in the industry, both men and women.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Should've known he was guilty by walking into court with his small son. That's such a ploy, lol

And what s this jury look like racially & gender wise?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
eh. She’s a grown woman— her perrogative on who she sleeps with. It’s the optics that make it hilarious.

not only did she fukk a player who’s been clowned on for the majority of his career, she also gave p*ssy to two hot-headed short brehs who aired out her business (one even “shot” you)… all while having a 6’6 boyfriend with FEMINIST tatted on his body.. atrocious p*ssy management.

this as well as the Yung Miami shyt with Diddy once again shows the loudest women are 🐦 to the highest degree and any “boss bytch” energy they exude is to mask low self-esteem & horrid decision making

All the noise about “hot girl summer” & “city girls” bs by these birds - only for them to be exposed as insecure with low self-esteem.

I feel sorry for all gullible innocent chicks who saw them as role models. They ruined a lot of chicks with those gimmicks.

Shyt is just sad.