The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
My guess is that their objective is to get Tory off, not necessarily incriminate Kelsey if they don't need to.
If they feel the case against is already strong enough without Kelsey's testimony against Tory then I guess there is no need to push further.
Kelsey has bumped against the defense too many times aside from claiming she didn't shoot megan either. She has went so far to claim tory offered her a lawyer and the million dollars was mentioned, 2 measly questions isn't gonna confirm and tell the jury she wasn't paid off :mjlol: . I guess they want to play a tight game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Kelsey has bumped against the defense too many times aside from claiming she didn't shoot megan either. She has went so far to claim tory offered her a lawyer and the million dollars was mentioned, 2 measly questions isn't gonna confirm and tell the jury she wasn't paid off :mjlol: . I guess they want to play a tight game.
Well she then came out firing this morning now explaining the details of the money that was offered and that she hasn't spoken to tory in 2 years. So she's even trying to clean that up now.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Kelsey denied being the shooter

Did confess to hearing gunshots

Comes down to Tory's word vs Meg's

Considering the circumstantial evidence against Tory (texts) and gun residue still can't see him walking away scot free

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this shyt is a damn circus
full

:deadrose: Coli smiley game is undefeated