The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Yooo wait what? What kind of a circus trial is this if not already?
jim-lahey-lahey.gif

leoc

All Star
Daps
"Protect herself," yet said tory offered the money yesterday. I don't get why the defense didn't try to press her about the shooting, had time to cross examine and decided not to ask any shooting questions?

Probably because she said yday that she didnt see tory shoot. So thats good enough for them i guess. Starting to question her abt the shooting and what she saw may result in her saying something else that may look bad on tory. Her testimony has been all over the place so no one really knows what shes gonna say now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That doesn't explain much. Defense's theory is kelsey shot megan, why not ask a few questions about the shooting?
They gotta take they wins when they can bruh. They not gonna push and risk anything especially when their client is facing a bunch of jail time.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That doesn't explain much. Defense's theory is kelsey shot megan, why not ask a few questions about the shooting?

My guess is that their objective is to get Tory off, not necessarily incriminate Kelsey if they don't need to.
If they feel the case against is already strong enough without Kelsey's testimony against Tory then I guess there is no need to push further.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you press too hard she may flip and turn the case back against them. The defense isn't looking to place full blame on kelsey, the defense is just trying to absolve tory. They may feel they can get 2 birds with 1 stone with the information given and get the jury to think neither is the shooter, or theorize like us that it may have been a simultaneous shooting or even question why meg was not tested for residue/dna

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My guess is that their objective is to get Tory off, not necessarily incriminate Kelsey if they don't need to.
If they feel the case against is already strong enough without Kelsey's testimony against Tory then I guess there is no need to push further.
Right, this is basically what I was thinking/saying

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Why is the OP trying to control the narrative
🤦‍♂️
You peeped that, too:mjlol:?

Side note: nikkas need to stop jumping in here and posting the same tweets that were posted 10-15 pages ago. We get it, nikka, you can't fukking read. Sit your illiterate ass down and spectate.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Protect herself," yet said tory offered the money yesterday. I don't get why the defense didn't try to press her about the shooting, had time to cross examine and decided not to ask any shooting questions?
Dj akademiks called that days ago and said the defense wasn't going to press her about the shooting.