The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I drove past Steak Queen earlier today and saw that they packed up too. I'd like to see the obituary for all the small businesses that died during this pandemic.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ontario Doctors are penalized for speaking against the lockdown, 3 Doctors speaking here:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did and I'm ashamed of it :to:
Well at least you ain’t trying to double down. I understand a lot of folks opposed Wynne because of her spending, and the energy bill stuff and the sex Ed shyt but I mean...outside of one or two (pretty big) fukk ups, her spending wasn’t frivolous and were investments in social services/education/healthcare that would pay for themselves down the line and ppl aren’t really saving much on their energy bill with Ford as the leader.

Ultimately, it’s hard to reduce energy bills because of the way energy is distributed. I encourage all of you who are homeowners to look at your bill and how it’s itemized—you’ll find that a lot of your bill has nothing to do with the government and more to do with greedy energy companies who make you pay out the ass for back end service delivery.

If we’re being honest, I think most ppl’s beef with Wynne was the sex education shyt which...regardless of where you sit in that argument, logic follows that your kids are gonna learn about all the things Wynne wanted to put in sex Ed on their own through friends and social media—and they’re gonna learn it before they hit middle school so kiboshing the new sex Ed really wasn’t gonna protect kids from shyt. So choosing Ford in order to reduce energy bills by $200 per year and stop the new sex Ed seemed like a shytty sacrifice to make considering how predictably bad he’s been everywhere else. That was just my take on it.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:ehh:
arange1.png