The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hell YEAH.

that put the battery in my back :russ:

I’m just trying to gauge what the summer is gonna be like out here.

don’t look to promising, thought the vaccine would answer all our problems :mjcry:
vaccine does work..other countries are on the verge of reopening..america full open by may
the issue is we aint got no vaccine.....dead last on the vaccine list :mjcry:

ridge

Daps
yeah my buddy at van..yall never fully shutdown
even during summer the beaches were packed
shyt was fully open here by June..life was basically normal and then just after thanksgiving cases went crazy

but shyt never really closed again, just limited the hours of operation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’d love a Vancouver “lockdown”

Right now we are two weeks away from being two weeks ago

and some Other ridiculous “modelling”

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
"nikkas on the net like 5 aint put in no work/like i'm not in the staff wit my broski larry bird"

those are the bars that will bury him, and I just saw the Judge presiding on Flippa's case:francis:if I was a betting man i'd say these nikkas are done.....

who's the judge if it's Euweschuk they're fukked if they have Dambrot they might get off if they're not able to prove their guilt legally. if they have Euweschuck he'll find a way to get them hung...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’d love a Vancouver “lockdown”

Right now we are two weeks away from being two weeks ago

and some Other ridiculous “modelling”

Canadian government health officials were at a loss to explain why new federal modelling shows such a wild trajectory when they appeared at a House of Commons health committee hearing Friday.

Earlier in the day, Dr. Theresa Tam presented new modelling forecasting COVID-19 cases. The slide deck presents charts about how cases and deaths across Canada are significantly declining.

Health officials can't explain Dr. Tam's 'rocket ship' modelling
However, when it comes to forecasting for the future, Tam presented a graph that showed cases of COVID-19 immediately shooting up like a rocket ship in an almost vertical line.

It shows Canada going from its current count of around 2,300 cases per day to over 20,000 daily cases by the second week of March. The exact figure is unclear because the line shoots so high it exits the top of the graph.

The graph left infectious diseases experts scratching their heads. “What are the underlying assumptions?” Dr. Martha Fulford, an assistant professor at McMaster University and infectious diseases physician at Hamilton Health Sciences, told the

even other experts were like :wtf: is this bytch talking about
:snoop:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
How’s Vancouver locked down?

I live here and bars/restaurants been open for a long time now?
See folks giving me mixed info then

I just got back here three days ago and am still doing my 2 week Quarantine. But texting with my boy he told me “everything is still closed”.

I’m confused?

Edit: I’m aware that restaurants are open but don’t they have to close by a certain time, or at least stop serving liquor by a certain time.

think it was 10 I heard? Then they have to close by 11.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canadian government health officials were at a loss to explain why new federal modelling shows such a wild trajectory when they appeared at a House of Commons health committee hearing Friday.

Earlier in the day, Dr. Theresa Tam presented new modelling forecasting COVID-19 cases. The slide deck presents charts about how cases and deaths across Canada are significantly declining.

Health officials can't explain Dr. Tam's 'rocket ship' modelling
However, when it comes to forecasting for the future, Tam presented a graph that showed cases of COVID-19 immediately shooting up like a rocket ship in an almost vertical line.

It shows Canada going from its current count of around 2,300 cases per day to over 20,000 daily cases by the second week of March. The exact figure is unclear because the line shoots so high it exits the top of the graph.

The graph left infectious diseases experts scratching their heads. “What are the underlying assumptions?” Dr. Martha Fulford, an assistant professor at McMaster University and infectious diseases physician at Hamilton Health Sciences, told the

even other experts were like :wtf: is this bytch talking about
:snoop:

Lol I check the news all over the world every day no one talks about these boogeyman variants more than Canada

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol I check the news all over the world every day no one talks about these boogeyman variants more than Canada
now i see why most of the anti vaxxers, and anti covid heads on social media come from canada
its a joke that were still inside with only 2400 cases nationwide