Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are thr hospitals really packed?
Its bad now..but come march people will break all the rules

Ontario govt failed breh

They should of had rapid testing now..its been 10months

Still no isolation centers for those who got covid..could of got couple of these empty hotels and used is isolation hotels

Fumbled everything

Yup but this time of the year always packed because it’s flu season covid just adds to it

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you go to any hospital in Toronto, you'll notice that they're particularly empty.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
First my nikka Rolex homi drops a diss track that re-ignites all the beef in the city, then gets bagged for issuing threats on instagram then this nikka is wanted for shooting up the place, you can't make this up :dead:
And this nikka like 35 beefing with and shooting at 18 year olds :dead:

I can't :dead:

And he already sat down in the bin for 6 years :dead:

What's wrong with Toronto nikkas man? :Gucci:
The mandem love the pollies. some nikkas actively look for beefs to get into (not saying he did ) but i personally know one GOOOOFY ass nikka from the east who actively looks for beefs with people with nothing to do with pollies. He'll get his issue one of these days. SOME of the mandem are on an eeeeediiat ting.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
more "street cred"

once he's released years from now, he'll realize street cred means absolutely nothing at the end of the day, but by the time he realizes that he'll be pushing senior citizen status, that rapper TG got 13 years for attempted murder for shooting those 2 little girls on the playground, the way Rolexx is all over the news i'm guessing he'll get a similar if not a worse sentence if they catch him....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
no lol. no one is in it, go visit.

I work at 3 hospitals for one of the largest networks in canada.
Yeah inside of hospitals are empty because you're only allowed one visitor for inpatients, most corporate employees are working remote. A big hospital will have like 450 inpatient beds so even if all those are full the hospital would still look "empty"

i doubt you have looked inside emerge fast track, icus, or inpatient wards, trust me I have