The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

First my nikka Rolex homi drops a diss track that re-ignites all the beef in the city, then gets bagged for issuing threats on instagram then this nikka is wanted for shooting up the place, you can't make this up :dead:
And this nikka like 35 beefing with and shooting at 18 year olds :dead:

I can't :dead:

And he already sat down in the bin for 6 years :dead:

What's wrong with Toronto nikkas man? :Gucci:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First my nikka Rolex homi drops a diss track that re-ignites all the beef in the city, then gets bagged for issuing threats on instagram then this nikka is wanted for shooting up the place, you can't make this up :dead:

people dying over diss tracks... damn nikkaz wan't to be American so damn bad. find an identity Toronto smh

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
people dying over diss tracks... damn nikkaz wan't to be American so damn bad. find an identity Toronto smh

I'm roaming around Georgia right now, some of these nikkas are really in the sticks/struggle out here. Every Toronto nikka should be a millionaire with all the opportunities in place in Canada as far as I'm concerned :dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm roaming around Georgia right now, some of these nikkas are really in the sticks/struggle out here. Every Toronto nikka should be a millionaire with all the opportunities in place in Canada as far as I'm concerned :dead:
Go to west end of atl
Lol u gonna be thankful to live in toronto

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

What is the Rolex diss track you're talking about? link?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

How them atl women :lupe:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I moved to Toronto from the usa and say the same things to my friends here

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I moved from south florida u want to see real struggle..go there where cost of living is way much more than cheap atlanta