The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
If the shyt has a 90% success rate like they say then fukk it sign me up:yeshrug:

I'll inject that shyt into my veins and then hit up caribana. If I die mid whine atleast I went out like a real one :takedat::wow::blessed:
Covid success is only one metric
After effects of the vaccine is something different altogether
I ain't in a rush to inject myself next year

Be careful outchea

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all anti vax nikkas ain’t happy y’all ain’t out here catching polio and smallpox?

I'm not anti vax
hell i got my yellow fever when i went to nigeria a few years ago

The fastest a vaccine was ever made was 4 years, they just started on the covid vaccine like 6-7 months ago and already?

the flu vaccine is only 65% effective but this is so called 95%?

Just a few months ago in september

Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief of the National Institute of Health and Infectious Disease, has tried to set realistic expectations when discussing the importance of a vaccine. "We don't know yet what the efficacy might be. We don't know if it will be 50% or 60%," Fauci said during a Brown University event in August.

"I'd like it to be 75% or more," Fauci said, but he acknowledged that may not be realistic.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Covid success is only one metric
After effects of the vaccine is something different altogether
I ain't in a rush to inject myself next year

Be careful outchea
The vaccine gon be mandatory you can bet on that I'd just rather get it sooner instead of later

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Huh, how?
Breh, retailers mistakenly dropped the ps5 preorders on sep 16 in the evening. Was supposed to be Sep 17

I grabbed from best buy, walmart and costco bundle for myself.

Ive flipped 2 disk versions for total profit of $650 so far. Work colleague in Markham has been able to sell at $400-450 profit a unit.

Holding on to one disk for myself and a digital for post black friday. Might sell my disk version too.

No indication of any more retail drops before Xmas so demand will continue to grow. :blessed:

Funny, my Xboxes aint moving. Returned one back to walmart on the weekend :manny:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
not sure how much of a role the military will have, but breh I came across this the other day..:patrice:

That shyt if foul. it's gonna fukk up so many black people. they don't design these things with our biology in mind. now we don't differ much but we do difer enough that they ought to be using mice with melanin, yes it does matter, rather than all white mice for the lab tests.

there's a reason blacks who get the flu shot develop the flu more often than cacs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That shyt if foul. it's gonna fukk up so many black people. they don't design these things with our biology in mind. now we don't differ much but we do difer enough that they ought to be using mice with melanin, yes it does matter, rather than all white mice for the lab tests.

there's a reason blacks who get the flu shot develop the flu more often than cacs.

black folks in canada are gum under the shoe