The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Was this really & Co in Sauga?

I would have said this from last year, but pop smoke playing in the background.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I honestly thought it was a parody. When I moved to Toronto during middle school I heard Somalians and other non-jamaicans making a mockery of my heritage.

They adopted the brit slang and sound like clowns now.

Yeah eeh.
Facts.
Man dem
:hhh:

I know a white chick from Toronto that speaks like that :hhh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Do Montrealers have a funny dialect too?

Yup. Our hip hop accent is people trying to sound Haitian when they speak French. Most hip hop cacs talk like that. :mjlol:

The English hood accent is kinda similar to Toronto's but not as strong and you don't really hear people use Jamaican words unless they're Jamaican.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
they're the best:blessed::feedme::ahh::noah:

She's easy p*ssy for anyone with dreads. One of the barbers at my barbershop got a kid with her she has 2 others with some another nikka back in Scarborough.

She's good for a cover of darkness hook up but not a chick you wanna be seen in public with. She's like 35-36 with blonde cornrows and tacky looking fake nails. :scust:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Our hip hop accent is people trying to sound Haitian when they speak French. Most hip hop cacs talk like that. :mjlol:

The English hood accent is kinda similar to Toronto's but not as strong and you don't really hear people use Jamaican words unless they're Jamaican.

Yeah it's like that in Ottawa if your Caribbean, it's not as as strong as Toronto I think due to the fact it's not alot of us English Caribbean brehs put here. The Haitians and Franco Africans, idk because all french sounds the same to me because I don't speak it tho.

Is saying Wallahi, Nation wide? Do we have any east coast and west coast brehs here?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

they shutdown tokoyo nightclub..... old memories of younger days lol we used to run thru that joint :mjlol:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
She's easy p*ssy for anyone with dreads. One of the barbers at my barbershop got a kid with her she has 2 others with some another nikka back in Scarborough.

She's good for a cover of darkness hook up but not a chick you wanna be seen in public with. She's like 35-36 with blonde cornrows and tacky looking fake nails. :scust:

A Pretty Portuguese Girl that moves talks like a nikka>>>>>

A Pretty Persian Girl that moves and talks like a nikka>>>>

A pretty Indian Girl that moves and talks like a nikka>>>>>

A pretty Asian Girl that moves and talks like a nikka>>>>>

Ugh, i love Toronto.:whew::ahh: