Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/friends-family-mourn-stanford-1.5784490

another toronto thug off the street :blessed:

May shane rest in peace

One man, 27, Raheem McLaughlin was arrested in the Jane Street and Wilson area and charged with first-degree murder. A 17-year-old girl was also arrested and charged with accessory after the fact to murder. Both appeared virtually in court on Thursday.

But James believes Stanford was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I'm starting to feel it's just like a turf war or something. You know, someone just coming into Lawrence Heights and hunting whichever black person they see; that's how I feel at this point."

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
the toronto ghetto slang accent is :picard:

i'm happy i speak eloquently :unimpressed:

I honestly thought it was a parody. When I moved to Toronto during middle school I heard Somalians and other non-jamaicans making a mockery of my heritage.

They adopted the brit slang and sound like clowns now.

Yeah eeh.
Facts.
Man dem
:hhh:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I honestly thought it was a parody. When I moved to Toronto during middle school I heard Somalians and other non-jamaicans making a mockery of my heritage.

They adopted the brit slang and sound like clowns now.

Yeah eeh.
Facts.
Man dem
:hhh:

Speaking like that after highschool is :picard:. I remember back in middle school I visited my cousins in london (UK), i thought they were trying to talk like us to relate until I heard everyone on their block speaking like that.

45f6c042faac7a0eb8bc37616c3970f1.png

Also caught this on that page

How true is this? Is Thunder Bay renk like that? :picard:

Thunder bay is where all the tdot gangbangers push dope... its been a hot topic for a while and there's been several drug bust recently. :francis:.