The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sooooh..... We not gonna talk about how the Saudis sonned Canada this past week? :mjlol:

Diplomacy is pretty much dead now thanks to Trump. A small sign of disrespect is enough to warrant sanctions/cutting diplomatic ties :russ:

Trudeau didn't even do anything extraordinary. Just the usual critique of Saudi Arabia's poor record on human rights. :deadrose:

Dude wasn't expecting all this drama.

Trudeau continues to be a joke on the world stage

But he had lunch with invaka and danced in Indian wttire

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Because we don't kiss ass Toronto?

Naw I just don’t know if I should take it serious or what not , if it’s just shooting the $hit at a bar talk...

Then again I come from a place where we knew these folks are for themselves which is natural being human , so we play for ourselves also right or wrong.

:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kick the "cockroaches" out, tear down the Gov. housing, build up condos :mjpls:

saw the same thing happened to Allenbury.

It's goinf to happen one day, those community housing are old this is how gentrification starts

Jane and Finch Is a prime area right by the highway, right by York University.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@trick

You going to the duke games?

I didn't even know they were coming here. I just checked ticketmaster and the games are sold out.

TSN5 is airing Duke vs Ryerson tonight at 7 pm EST, and Duke vs UT on Friday at 6 pm EST (what a shytty time, most of us won't even be home from work yet :aicmon:) . At least we'll get to see how RJ, Cam Reddish and Zion look tonight. Ryerson has looked competitive against NCAA competition before, UT not so much. Thanks for the heads up though, appreciate it :salute:

cc: @Miggs @Box Factory @CantStop @Scruffy @Brady-Carter

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I didn't even know they were coming here. I just checked ticketmaster and the games are sold out.

TSN5 is airing Duke vs Ryerson tonight at 7 pm EST, and Duke vs UT on Friday at 6 pm EST (what a shytty time, most of us won't even be home from work yet :aicmon:) . At least we'll get to see how RJ, Cam Reddish and Zion look tonight. Ryerson has looked competitive against NCAA competition before, UT not so much. Thanks for the heads up though, appreciate it :salute:

cc: @Miggs @Box Factory @CantStop @Scruffy @Brady-Carter

I tried to get tickets for tonight on the weekend but was sold out,i forgot about it...7pm start tho at the hershey centre,coming from downtown after work :martin:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Same polls that had ndp winning Ontario right

Just wait till the car Trump tarrifs hit

The Canadian auto industry has been DEAD for a decade so those tariffs wont do anything and Trump probably knew that when he said it,he just wants his base to think hes doing empty things for America....

No cars are made here anymore...Ford Plant in Oakville only makes Lincolns now and theres ONE chrysler SUV thats made in Windsor,everything else has left for the US and Mexico a decade ago.....so again those tariffs wont do shyt to this market....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
It's goinf to happen one day, those community housing are old this is how gentrification starts

Jane and Finch Is a prime area right by the highway, right by York University.
I can't lie. Some of the clean up they've been doing in these hoods is godly. :ohlawd: