Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Fake news to acclamate us to martial law

My brother, Parliament could issue a martial law situation through the Emergencies Act if it deems an emergency to have "national concern" elements. We don't need to be acclimatized. They could just do it.

:yeshrug:

This isn't America. Parliament has a lot of power.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
My brother, Parliament could issue a martial law situation through the Emergencies Act if it deems an emergency to have "national concern" elements. We don't need to be acclimatized. They could just do it.

:yeshrug:

This isn't America. Parliament has a lot of power.
Agreed but the perception of government constrains the actualization of government

There's quite a bit that the government can do bureaucratically and policy wisee that they don't simply because the Canadian public (docile as it may be) would not swallow it

As far as the shooting suspects the skreets already knew wagwan wasn't no surprise when you saw certain social media go private and music videos dissappear

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Agreed but the perception of government constrains the actualization of government

There's quite a bit that the government can do bureaucratically and policy wisee that they don't simply because the Canadian public (docile as it may be) would not swallow it

As far as the shooting suspects the skreets already knew wagwan wasn't no surprise when you saw certain social media go private and music videos dissappear

Maybe. Canadians (except Quebeckers and some Albertans) are pretty politically docile.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Go Station was a little wild yesterday. Officers and Transit police everywhere. They even parked all their cars on the bus platforms to form a barricade to avoid another van incident.