Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
$

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Toronto fake thuggin bums did it again. Killed another innocent Black Man playing make believe gangsters...

This is exactly why i don't support the fake struggle trap music coming out of this city. These bums really wanna be a part of a struggle that's not their own. Shooting people in the back like true cowards.

Toronto police say a 26-year-old man who was shot in the back as he walked to his car in Etoboicoke Friday night was an innocent man who was killed simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nnamdi Ogba was walking to his car on Scarlettwood Court shortly after 11 p.m. on Friday, March 16 after visiting his fiancée.

Two men then approached Ogba from behind and fired multiple shots at him before running away to a waiting SUV.

Man killed in ‘cowardly’ shooting in Etobicoke was innocent man who was engaged: Police

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto fake thuggin bums did it again. Killed another innocent Black Man playing make believe gangsters...

This is exactly why i don't support the fake struggle trap music coming out of this city. These bums really wanna be a part of a struggle that's not their own. Shooting people in the back like true cowards.

Toronto police say a 26-year-old man who was shot in the back as he walked to his car in Etoboicoke Friday night was an innocent man who was killed simply because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Nnamdi Ogba was walking to his car on Scarlettwood Court shortly after 11 p.m. on Friday, March 16 after visiting his fiancée.

Two men then approached Ogba from behind and fired multiple shots at him before running away to a waiting SUV.

Man killed in ‘cowardly’ shooting in Etobicoke was innocent man who was engaged: Police

yup and again could have been any of us , which is why i stay far away from any community housing or hood area. Dude was a good dude just visiting his fiancee no criminal record Nothing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and this isn't the first time i've heard of a innoent black dude just minding his own business and getting clapped

lock up all these thugs and throw away the key

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
26-year-old Nnamdi Ogba was an electrical engineer who was set to be married. He was not a resident of Scarlettwood Crt., but was visiting friends the night two men from another neighbourhood decided to strike a blow against the area, killing him in a random attack, police say.

Police believe that the only motive was this neighbourhood retaliation, and that who exactly died that night did not matter to the killers — if another person had exited the apartment complex two minutes before Ogba, and the suspects had been early to the scene by that same measure, Ogba might still be alive.

“I think there can only be one word to describe them and that’s ‘cowards.’” said Shankaran about the two men police are hoping to find. “To fein braveness or toughness by walking up to someone and shooting them in the back — you’re not so brave. You’re just a coward.”

dude was an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

and these bum ass thugs

IM LIVID, LIKE I SAY F THE HOOD

You'll never see my ass at any community housing in toronto, i'd love to help out kids and ish but y'all on your own

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
26-year-old Nnamdi Ogba was an electrical engineer who was set to be married. He was not a resident of Scarlettwood Crt., but was visiting friends the night two men from another neighbourhood decided to strike a blow against the area, killing him in a random attack, police say.

Police believe that the only motive was this neighbourhood retaliation, and that who exactly died that night did not matter to the killers — if another person had exited the apartment complex two minutes before Ogba, and the suspects had been early to the scene by that same measure, Ogba might still be alive.

“I think there can only be one word to describe them and that’s ‘cowards.’” said Shankaran about the two men police are hoping to find. “To fein braveness or toughness by walking up to someone and shooting them in the back — you’re not so brave. You’re just a coward.”

dude was an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

and these bum ass thugs

IM LIVID, LIKE I SAY F THE HOOD

You'll never see my ass at any community housing in toronto, i'd love to help out kids and ish but y'all on your own

produces some of the finest girls in the city though:francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Will the hoe ass TPS solve any fukking murders in this city?????????

fukk are these bums doing? Why is this keystone cops status???

These motherfukkers can’t even solve the case of those Sherman Jewish billionaires. Still asking for tips on the case.

Totally let that McArthur cac murder 10s if not 100s of people even though people been telling them something was up.

Don’t get me started on cases that involve brehs they don’t give a fukk.

They are the absolute worst. The Asian police dude was discussing the bowling alley shooting and said all he can say is shooters got away in a dark vehicle like that helps :scust: :what: :wtf:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
On another note any entrepreneurial brehs in here?

I’m getting sick and tired of my corporate job (Director of Client Services/flexible hours/good money 200k+ Taxes destroy my take home) but I swear I get heated when I see our CEO stunt (I report to him) I can’t do this forever :smh: :snoop:

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf bills piling up breh :francis: More money more problems

Freedom is a must brehs I’m telling you. Esp the young brehs roll the dice early take risks in your 20s and even if you fail it will set you up for the big win later on. Don’t be married to the paycheque it’s the worst.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I’m getting sick and tired of my corporate job (Director of Client Services/flexible hours/good money 200k+ Taxes destroy my take home) but I swear I get heated when I see our CEO stunt (I report to him) I can’t do this forever :smh: :snoop:

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf bills piling up breh :francis: More money more problems

Freedom is a must brehs I’m telling you. Esp the young brehs roll the dice early take risks in your 20s and even if you fail it will set you up for the big win later on. Don’t be married to the paycheque it’s the worst.

meet up breh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trying to be but ain't taking in the dough like you.

I don't know what you do but you ever thought of starting your own gig :lupe:

I really think the death knell for all of us is this crazy tax amount and then how expensive the city is.

Every paycheck after taxes/pension/health and dental I'm getting over a grand taken off and I'm not a 200k breh like you

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Trying to be but ain't taking in the dough like you.

I don't know what you do but you ever thought of starting your own gig :lupe:

I really think the death knell for all of us is this crazy tax amount and then how expensive the city is.

Every paycheck after taxes/pension/health and dental I'm getting over a grand taken off and I'm not a 200k breh like you
Breh 2 car notes (insurance for 2 cars), home insurance, mortgage, daycare for my son which is basically a 2nd mortgage payment, utilities, groceries, property taxes (VAUGHAN PROPERTY TAXES :damn: )

We travel overseas 4-5 times a year.

On the plus side outside of our mortgage our debt is very low. But goddamn man. To live comfortably in this city you need a good 300-500k in take home which will never be attained working a job, after tax 200k is a joke.

I hate to sound self entitled but I almost miss the days i made 75k and only paid rent and banked the rest :heh: